Welcome back Markus Golden. 2 year deal

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’ve stated transition a number of times on this board. You’re failure to take note and keep reiterating the franchise number is a you issue and inaccurate portrayal of the argument.
I said $15 million twice and have already clarified my statement. I even included the Transition Tag where I placed the figures for the tags.

Both you and cheese are being ridiculous.

Edit: I'm out of this thread. If we come back in January next year and Reddick is playing at an All-Pro level and Golden let Jimmy Garoppolo run for an 80 yard bootleg, I'll come swallow my words. Until then, let it stand that I'm happy that Golden is retained on a reasonable contract and I don't think Reddick is that good.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever man, at this point, feel free to put my lying ass on ignore.

if you want to go find my Sky Is Falling posts to prove you’re not just blatantly lying, be my guest. Until then, if you’re going to consistently lie about what I’m saying, I’m consistently going to defend my takes and call you out for it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really wish Reddick played EDGE since the moment he came in.

His career from folks on here would be looked at much differently.
You’re right. It would be much clearer. Either he’d have a great backstory (in which case we would’ve exercised his fifth year option) or we would have a lot of evidence that he was a contract year player. But I don’t hear anyone questioning his motivation and effort before this year so the contract year argument falls on deaf ears with me.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I wish Reddick would be ok with a 6 mil per year contract to play sub packages only. There is no way to get around the fact that he is an absolute liability vs the run in a very run-heavy division.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sigh, okay in the other 15 games (of which he only started 11) he had:
4 passes defensed
4 forced fumbles
7.5 sacks
58 tackles
15 tackles for loss
10 quarterback hits

:shrug:

Is that a 13-15+ million dollar a year guy?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said $15 million twice and have already clarified my statement. I even included the Transition Tag where I placed the figures for the tags.

Edit: I'm out of this thread. If we come back in January next year and Reddick is playing at an All-Pro level and Golden let Jimmy Garoppolo run for an 80 yard bootleg, I'll come swallow my words. Until then, let it stand that I'm happy that Golden is retained on a reasonable contract and I don't think Reddick is that good.

Borg.

I have no choice but to think there trolling and having a laugh sometimes

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whatever man, at this point, feel free to put my lying ass on ignore.
My friend, why in some discussions, u end up saying "feel free to put me on ignore"
U are a cool dude, nobody wants put u on ignore, sometimes just quit the argument u have, cause u wont change his mind and viceversa

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
My friend, why in some discussions, u end up saying "feel free to put me on ignore"
U are a cool dude, nobody wants put u on ignore, sometimes just quit the argument u have, cause u wont change his mind and viceversa
Cheese has already had me on ignore in the past and is now calling me a liar instead of reading the argument. Sometimes it just gets to that point where someone is moving past a football discussion and making it personal.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cheese has already had me on ignore in the past and is now calling me a liar instead of reading the argument. Sometimes it just gets to that point where someone is moving past a football discussion and making it personal.

Defend your points and then if u see the discussion takes the wrong turn, just quit

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hey look! More projected lies and hyperbole. Because Ouchie and I have consistently said Reddick is an All-Pro and that Golden can’t catch a slow as sin Jimmy G.

is it really that impossible for you to have a rational discussion where you don’t lie or project hyperbole on to others who disagree with you? I mean... you do it in almost every response.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Again, show me where I’m saying SKY IS FALLING! We’re doomed! Reddick is an ALL-PRO. Those are just your most recent lies/hyperbolic garbage you accused me of saying.

you turned this personal consistently lying and projecting hyperbolic stupidity on my arguments. Crying victim afterward is a joke.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Defend your points and then if u see the discussion takes the wrong turn, just quit

all I ask is he defends his points without lying about mine. That’s really not too much to ask in a rational discussion.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Man, feeling some "same old Cards"/One Heartbeat old school vibes from the Cards/this board these days.

I love to see BritCard talking about the last 5-6 years as they're some sort of punishment. Outside of a few magical years, it's been this way forever.

Good times!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

People are talking a lot about how much speed Reddick brings to the field, but where would they point to show it in evidence? I know he laid it out there at the Combine, but he wasn't ever able to cover people in the open field or chase down runners at ILB.

On Cards Underground this week, Kyle Odegard mentioned that a lot of teams looking to upgrade their Edge situation in free agency are looking for someone who can win in the first couple of steps off the line, and that Golden and Reddick are both try-hard players who get their sacks by efforting through five or six seconds. I thought that reflected the reality of what we've seen even this season from Reddick.

He's not Von Miller. He doesn't have an array of pass rush moves.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that’s amazing. I’m sure he could’ve gotten more than that somewhere else. Love how much he wants to be a Cardinal

Definitely a fairly deal for the Cardinals
Hope he get all the incentives and more
Now just cut Kennard and sign Reddick back, a 1 year deal 8 mil to show he deserve big salary

Jones/Golden/Reddick /gardeck is a very great group of pass rushers

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Definitely a fairly deal from the Cardinals
Hope he get all the incentivesand more
Now just cut Kennard and sign Reddick back, a 1 year deal 8 mil to show he deserve big salary

Jones/Golden/Reddick /gardeck is a very great group of pass rushers
That would be awesome.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can’t just remove facts you don’t like such as a dominating game. It’s stupid

And you can’t use one game of the century to pay a guy who’s been average for 3 years and 15 games.

that’s just stupid

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard