Suns @ Bulls Friday game thread 2-26-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10-5 on the road is a great record for a young playoff contender.

what I like most about this team since they’ve started playing well is that they stop the bleeding quick after a bad loss like the Nets/Hornets games.

great way to start the roadie.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
10-5 on the road is a great record for a young playoff contender.

what I like most about this team since they’ve started playing well is that they stop the bleeding quick after a bad loss like the Nets/Hornets games.

great way to start the roadie.
I like the win but I’m not sure it’s great. They better take those first three quarters seriously.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
These 4th quarter Suns are the best in the league. We have to that every quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great qtr to close it out.

Ayton seemed pretty instrumental and did score more than 20.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for a bong hit of weed to celebrate!

Good gm suns

Take a second for me. I'd do it myself but it makes me super paranoid.

Always good to beat Chicago. I know Paxson is still in their front office somewhere so any day where the Suns can make his day a little worse is a good day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the win but I’m not sure it’s great. They better take those first three quarters seriously.

I think I still have PTSD from past Suns teams. Any time they have a lousy loss like Wednesday night, part of my brain goes to “oh no... is this what makes the wheels fall off?” So any time they prove to me those losses are the exception to the rule, I think I’m just overjoyed when they show that. Hence, calling the win “great”. Been a long time since we’ve been here!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great qtr to close it out.

Ayton seemed pretty instrumental and did score more than 20.

right. He did what I was banging on him to do and we won. He wasn’t doing that in the first half, which was why I pissed.

this isn’t that hard to understand.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
apparently wishing he was better than that is asking him to be the MVP.

You are crazy. You are the one asking him to make every defensive rotation and never fumble a pass.

I’m sorry it sound like you are describing the best center in the league to me.

tonight he played a lot better than the 24 th best center, but it didn’t stop you from bitching about him all game.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know nobody will believe this but I never doubted they were going to win this game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take a second for me. I'd do it myself but it makes me super paranoid.

Always good to beat Chicago. I know Paxson is still in their front office somewhere so any day where the Suns can make his day a little worse is a good day.
Ugh man i punched a hole in my wall that and the cards sb loss lol use to suffering as a az fan though

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know nobody will believe this but I never doubted they were going to win this game.

Two games in a row you claim to have called it after the results are in. Make your predictions before the tip, or in the 1st quarter at the latest, if you want to be believed.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Ayton sealed this win during that 15 second stretch where he blocked someone down low and then closed out on Lavine at the 3 point line forcing a shot clock violation. I never worried after that trip.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh man i punched a hole in my wall that and the cards sb loss lol use to suffering as a az fan though

I cried when the final buzzer sounded. In my defense I was only 8 or 9 at that time. However I'd probably cry if we lost in the finals again, and I'm 37 now.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two games in a row you claim to have called it after the results are in. Make your predictions before the tip, or in the 1st quarter at the latest, if you want to be believed.

So I am the only one saying I think they are playing decent in the first half, I say they things are going to even out in the second half and I get attacked for it - and you think I was expecting them to lose?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty liking the defense from the second unit.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I am the only one saying I think they are playing decent in the first half, I say they things are going to even out in the second half and I get attacked for it - and you think I was expecting them to lose?

Im not attacking you. You said no one will believe you and I'm explaining why.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You are crazy. You are the one asking him to make every defensive rotation and never fumble a pass.

I’m sorry it sound like you are describing the best center in the league to me.

tonight he played a lot better than the 24 th best center, but it didn’t stop you from bitching about him all game.
These comments make you lose all credibility.

a) your first comments are ridiculous hyperbole.

b) your second comment is just a lie as cheese was cheering Ayton on as he emerged. I mean, they’re literally in this thread.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose