Name one guy you would cut today if the GM, and there is not cap hit

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes, I did note the silly exercise.
Not silly in the least, the basic premise being who would you clear space for, be it usefulness or financial for the space they are currently filling if cap hit was also not a issue. Hence, which one guy does this board think is currently dead weight... I also gather you are one of those types which hates to admit they are wrong, and since you have looked up and posted the cap hits more than once, you wish to call it silly opposed to you being lazy with your initial agenda removed from the question lol

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Cut the GM. He’s consistently awful in the draft, picking consistently awful players. He’s signed underperforming free agents who never seen to pan out and over hypes his signings. With a different GM, there likely would be no need for this thread.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Alford is probably the right answer. If I can use my cut as a pre-emptive "do not retain," it's Kenyan Drake.

I think Alford stays on a reworked deal for his min dead cap hit.

Makes sense for both sides.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not silly in the least, the basic premise being who would you clear space for, be it usefulness or financial for the space they are currently filling if cap hit was also not a issue. Hence, which one guy does this board think is currently dead weight... I also gather you are one of those types which hates to admit they are wrong, and since you have looked up and posted the cap hits more than once, you wish to call it silly opposed to you being lazy with your initial agenda removed from the question lol

Your premise as written is barely comprehensible.

The cap cost is a reality but feel free to indulge in your fantasy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose