R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2020)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I've never been a darksiders. Usually the eternal optimistic one around here but I'm waivering.
Yes you’ve always oozed optimism. So I’m curious:

1. what’s gotten you to dip your toes in the dark side waters?

and

2. what’s still allowing you to waver instead of embracing the soulless warmth of the dark side?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
What an absolutely wasted year. To have that great start and a pretty easy schedule for the remaining games, IMHO, and to crap the bed like we did? Unacceptable and embarrassing. Don't know if we are cursed or just lack leadership from the top down or what, but changes need to be made. No wonder we get no respect from the talking heads on TV - we don't deserve any. Pathetic.

I don't believe in superstition so definitely door 2. Just crappy leadership.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I was leaning on a pass for KK myself..BUT, need 2 scores, 4 minutes left and i don't care if it is 4Th and 30, you DON'T. Punt when it is for all the marbles....( Unless you are having Andy Lee pass the damn ball)....? KK is truly terrible. A fan since 93 when i got here but one more season like this and i follow Larry, and if that is out of football, so be it... No one is paying me millions to watch under achievng mediocrity.. i am too old for this crap...

Crappy that this were my exact thoughts with Wilks. Are we just a revolving door of bad coaches? Would be nice to bring in a stud head coach to whip this team into shape.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Yes you’ve always oozed optimism. So I’m curious:

1. what’s gotten you to dip your toes in the dark side waters?

and

2. what’s still allowing you to waver instead of embracing the soulless warmth of the dark side?
I just don't see the end game with Kiem in charge. It's time for him to go.

As far as embracing the darkside once you're there can you ever go back? :violin::titanic:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I just don't see the end game with Kiem in charge. It's time for him to go.

As far as embracing the darkside once you're there can you ever go back? :violin::titanic:
Of course you can. Cheese and I were enjoying the ride the first half of the season and were delirious during our super bowl run. We like to call it “acting in an appropriate fashion that reflects the current facts.” When things are good, we are happy. When things are bad, we are not. We are cardinals fans, so which do you think y’all get to see most frequently?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Of course you can. Cheese and I were enjoying the ride the first half of the season and were delirious during our super bowl run. We like to call it “acting in an appropriate fashion that reflects the current facts.” When things are good, we are happy. When things are bad, we are not. We are cardinals fans, so which do you think y’all get to see most frequently?
After fighting with you guys for the better part of a year, I'm glad to see we have the same mentality, haha.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prediction: The R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2021) thread will be a doozy if they don't get this thing back on the rails.

Tougher schedule, some new pieces in place, same coaching and management...same old Cardinals? :shrug:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Prediction: The R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2021) thread will be a doozy if they don't get this thing back on the rails.

Tougher schedule, some new pieces in place, same coaching and management...same old Cardinals? :shrug:
Won’t need one thread for it if we are in the same predicament this time next year, the whole board will be burning

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

The more I read this offseason, the more I get pessimistic. I might be posting in the 2021 thread by April 23rd.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The Stafford trade has me in "why even bother" mode. I feel like last year will be our high point in about a decade of football.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Stafford trade has me in "why even bother" mode. I feel like last year will be our high point in about a decade of football.

Wait until San Francisco makes their offseason moves... :bang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose