Reaction score
I remember he called me ass pincher one time
I asked why
He said " cause u are Italian ''
Lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Cool, not made it there yet. Been to quite a few places along the West side of Italy but not that far North.

Definitely my favorite European country though. If any of our American friends here visit Europe put Italy top of your list.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, not made it there yet. Been to quite a few places along the West side of Italy but not that far North.

Definitely my favorite European country though. If any of our American friends here visit Europe put Italy top of your list.

I went to England/Scotland when the Cards played in London in 2017 and I absolutely loved the drive to Scotland. By far the best/most scenic road trip I have ever been on.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now tell what is the NFL player representation for Black players in the league?

I’ll give you a hint... it’s 70%.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/jan/31/nfl-tv-coverage-racial-demographics-super-bowl

When your industry is 70% Black but the leadership positions are repped at a 9% clip, that’s PATHETIC.

what’s truly insulting is that the league HAS to offer draft picks to give Black coaches opportunities in a sport where they overrepresent the entire league. But the league is still so racist, that I fully support them doing so just to ensure Black coaches get an even somewhat fair shake.

Can you please explain to me the shocking underrepresentation of whites and Latinos on NFL rosters? What could explain such blatant racism?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
sure bud. pick an enemy and pencil everyone who disagrees with you into that box
I think he limited it to bigots, racists and misogynists. Btw I disagree with all of those and consider them my enemy as well. I recognize that’s an unpopular sentiment with some on this board.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe the comp picks system is dumb because it suggests owners aren't picking black GM's (or Black coaches) based on skin color. [....]

The problem is supply.
I agree with much of your post, but the new comp pick rule is actually aligned with what you wrote here. It doesn't reward teams for hiring minority coaches (which would be a way to incentivise owners to overcome supposed racial biases); rather, it compensates teams for developing minority assistants into viable head coaching candidates that other teams hire, even though there's no compensation to the hiring team.

...dave

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I tree with much of your post, but the new comp pick rule is actually aligned with what you wrote here. It doesn't reward teams for hiring minority coaches (which would be a way to incentivise owners to overcome supposed racial biases); rather, it compensates teams for developing minority assistants into viable head coaching candidates that other teams hire, even though there's no compensation to the hiring team.

...dave
If you can't cross over front office personnel onto the field as a way of dodging the cap, you shouldn't be able to develop front office personnel as a way of improving your performance on the field.

If player-coaches or similar were a thing, I'd see a basis for this.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
:lmao:

Sure!

Tell that to Colin Kaepernick.

pretty sure Kaep would have a job right now if he was any good. Guy stinks at his job and wants alot of money to stink. ( i make this statement with no politics in mind, literally just based off performance. )

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
pretty sure Kaep would have a job right now if he was any good. Guy stinks at his job and wants alot of money to stink. ( i make this statement with no politics in mind, literally just based off performance. )

He was "BLACK --------" pure and simple.

And to suggest that based on his last performance in the League he wasn't as good, better than 32 backup QB's is just silly.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was "BLACK --------" pure and simple.

And to suggest that based on his last performance in the League he wasn't as good, better than 32 backup QB's is just silly.

Several of the top QBs in the league are Black.

Obviously it's not the colour of his skin that led to him being out of the league.

Now if you said the color of his politics then maybe

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now do why Eric Reid, a 26 year old pro bowler, couldn’t find a job.

Eric Reid is 29.

He made the Pro bowl his rookie season and has been downhill since. Even in his rookie year his PFF grade was only 71. Since then his average is low 60s. Last season (2019) his grade was 46.6. Which is why the Panthers let him go and nobody else signed him.

He's not good anymore.

You can't say he's out of the league because of his protests. He played every season since 2016 except this last one and that's because he sucks now.