Wild Card Weekend Games

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
ESPN announcers keep gushing about L. Jackson, but Baltimore’s D is the difference in this game: 175 yards surrendered through three quarters.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I need to know where Harbaugh got that face mask I need a cardinal one

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember when the drunk moron who kept his job a few days ago let Calais go because we had Robert Nkemdiche to replace him?

JAGS offered 4 years - $60M.

And there wasn't anyone on this board, if I recall correctly, who thought matching that was a good idea.

Bright guy, that you are - I'm sure you were the exception and can show us the posts to prove so.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Murray is not nearly the running threat Jackson is. That’s not a knock on Murray, just Jackson is on a different level.
Bigger faster stronger.
He's not. However, did you see the space Lamar had to run through? We dont get that enough here.

Also shame on the Cardinals for allowing Mitch Trubisky to play in the playoffs. Kinda have no interest in this game at all. At least Heinke (sp) had the unknown factor.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JAGS offered 4 years - $60M.

And there wasn't anyone on this board, if I recall correctly, who thought matching that was a good idea.

Bright guy, that you are - I'm sure you were the exception and can show us the posts to prove so.

Wrong. I did. I thought it was the height of stupidity to give that TE who did nothing but get 15 yard penalties 7 million dollars per for three years, all of which would have been better spent on Calais.

espexially since we were still “going for the Super Bowl” which we clearly weren’t despite some fans buying that line of BS.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wrong. I did. I thought it was the height of stupidity to give that TE who did nothing but get 15 yard penalties 7 million dollars per for three years, all of which would have been better spent on Calais.

espexially since we were still “going for the Super Bowl” which we clearly weren’t despite some fans buying that line of BS.

You actually supported signing Calais at $15m per season?

Not questioning the veracity but would LUV to see the posts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my god... that gave me Bryant Johnson flashbacks.