boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp.... Go Browns, Go Bills and Go Tennessee

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Boomer will have two little marks on his chin due to the number of times Wolford’s balls banged against them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he’d rather have that then the tread marks Wolford just left on our Safety as he ran over him for the first.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ah yes...... The QB run for a first. Blast from the past.
And it’s an undersized qb trucking our safety for the first.

this team really has no balls. And you take on the traits of your leaders. Typically your coach, and unfortunately, your qb. I’m impressed kyler came back in, but I question why the delay in bringing him back?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well, that is it for NFL football for me this year. When does free agency start?

Only football game I plan to watch from this point on is Alabama/Ohio State.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And it’s an undersized qb trucking our safety for the first.

this team really has no balls. And you take on the traits of your leaders. Typically your coach, and unfortunately, your qb. I’m impressed kyler came back in, but I question why the delay in bringing him back?
Lol you have questioned everything not just that

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don’t get... 3rd and 18. First, we have to blow a TO because otherwise we’d get delay of game even though we’re down 11 and need timeouts to stop them on defense (ha!).

but then after the timeout, the play you run is an RPO with a QB who CANT RUN?!

and then you literally just give up on the season and punt down 11, with 1 TO and only 3:30 on the clock?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
you can do whatever you want

Me however I never question the toughness of NFL players. I got my own opinions of men who do that. I’ll keep them to myself. Next time you see old nfl players who can’t walk normal and got fingers bent every which way maybe you’ll look and have more respect for these guys and just how crazy physical this game really is
Let’s get this right. The issue is fragility not pain tolerance. If you know you’re fragile you don’t take chances. I’ve been there. If you want in you put on the helmet and tell the coach I’m going in

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
you can do whatever you want

Me however I never question the toughness of NFL players. I got my own opinions of men who do that. I’ll keep them to myself. Next time you see old nfl players who can’t walk normal and got fingers bent every which way maybe you’ll look and have more respect for these guys and just how crazy physical this game really is
Let’s get this right. The issue is fragility not pain tolerance. If you know you’re fragile you don’t take chances. I’ve been there. If you want in you put on the helmet and tell the coach I’m going in

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pat P let's the punt bounce...... Hopefully he bounces in the offseason.