Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Our coaches suck in every area. Until today our special teams may not have been Amos bad, but they’ve never given us a positive. Today they push the season ledger to the below average side.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If BB was coaching this Cardinals team over this same patriots team it would be 28-3 AZ at least. We have more talent than NE does yet we are struggling against them .

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's discouraging is the Cardinals defense shows no sign of stopping the Patriots.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We fn suck. How you are losing this game. If we lose I’m done for this year. Such a waste of Talent. New England is GARBAGE!! THEY ARE TERRIBLE. No passing Game. They have run the same 4 plays all game. Go watch. Same design. Same concept. No passes down field. And we are losing. What a joke

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This game just shows how much coaching matters in the NFL. We are the better team, with the better players, but the idiotic decision making in all phases leads to a probable loss.

Been saying this all season... Kliff is simply not anything close to NFL-caliber. Heck, he was barely NCAA caliber!
He sucks at play-calling. And I seriously question his ability to actually lead a team.
And... as I have been saying all season long, Kyler has SERIOUS issues and short-comings with regard to his ability to make proper pre-snap reads, executing IN THE POCKET, and his throwing mechanics.
And I won’t even start on his tendency to pout when things go awry....picking a spot on the bench where nobody else is around...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All Pats scoring drives have started on our half of field.

Dumb kickoff, bad punt, interception. We always beat ourselves. They can not score if they start at their 25.
So? Our line TD came off a turnover in their end of the field. Big deal. Gotta score or stop scoring. We ain’t doing either.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get the Kyler is pouting stuff do you want him smiling after throwing a pick?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pathetic drive by the offense after the Patriots took the lead. :rolleyes: