Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol that’s funny... back atcha

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving to my American brethren.

Otherwise known to the rest of the world as "that holiday only Americans have so they can have two Christmas meals"

Thanks. But you do know that the UK also has 2 holidays in a row to have big meals. First you have Christmas then you have Boxer Day!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great day and plenty to eat.

Go Cardinals!

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks. But you do know that the UK also has 2 holidays in a row to have big meals. First you have Christmas then you have Boxer Day!

Boxing day is more a clean up the leftovers day. Which I'm sure you guys have too, just without a name. In fact I'm sure you have one after Thanksgiving also!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Weirdest Thanksgiving ever for us. Wife and I contracted covid-19 so we're making mexican food and spending it alone. Miss the family but it's was it is for now. Here's to us getting healthy for Xmas.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Boxing day is more a clean up the leftovers day. Which I'm sure you guys have too, just without a name. In fact I'm sure you have one after Thanksgiving also!
Nah, most years, that's called "begrudgingly go back to work" day. After Thanksgiving, it's called "murder your neighbor for $100 off a television" day.

Happy Thanksgiving, all! My Thanksgiving is delayed until Saturday since my dad's in Tokyo, so I'm going to microwave an enormous turkey sandwich from Capriotti's.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nah, most years, that's called "begrudgingly go back to work" day. After Thanksgiving, it's called "murder your neighbor for $100 off a television" day.

Happy Thanksgiving, all! My Thanksgiving is delayed until Saturday since my dad's in Tokyo, so I'm going to microwave an enormous turkey sandwich from Capriotti's.
Lol

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Weirdest Thanksgiving ever for us. Wife and I contracted covid-19 so we're making mexican food and spending it alone. Miss the family but it's was it is for now. Here's to us getting healthy for Xmas.
Take ye care and get well soon!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of our wonderful, albeit dysfunctional, ASFN family! We rock.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose