The way too early coaching hot seat nominations thread

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey...I certainly don't want to keep him, but I doubt Keim bails.

didn’t we just change an entire coaching staff and go in a 180 after 1 year.

what makes you think SK won’t make a change?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
didn’t we just change an entire coaching staff and go in a 180 after 1 year.

what makes you think SK won’t make a change?
Keim has acknowledged that the only reason he is here is because Bidwill stuck by him when he could have let him go. After Vance's poor first year, he said that he needed to get better pieces on defense before being able to fairly evaluate Vance.I don't believe our defense is going to be so bad that Keim doesn't give him another year.

That said, a sticking point would be the ruining and inability to get anything out of the "eraser" and "unicorn" we drafted at 8. If you give someone something amazing and the don't use it, you are less inclined to have much confidence in them.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Keim has acknowledged that the only reason he is here is because Bidwill stuck by him when he could have let him go. After Vance's poor first year, he said that he needed to get better pieces on defense before being able to fairly evaluate Vance.I don't believe our defense is going to be so bad that Keim doesn't give him another year.

That said, a sticking point would be the ruining and inability to get anything out of the "eraser" and "unicorn" we drafted at 8. If you give someone something amazing and the don't use it, you are less inclined to have much confidence in them.

I agree with you. Our defense is going to be better than it was last year.....we were dead last so how can it not be? I think by the end of the year we will have a middle 3rd of the league defense, and they will count that as improvement. The problem will always be wondering what a different/better DC would be able to do with the same D.

I think for Vance to get fired it will take our defense going up in the rankings this year, and then falling back down next.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
can we add jerry jones to the list. at least for him to fire the GM?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we lose to NYJ does that put Kingbury on hot seat? After the last 2 weeks, a loss to the Jets wouldn't exactly shock me.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why can’t we get an up-and-coming young coach from the Steelers or ravens To mold this defense

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Why can’t we get an up-and-coming young coach from the Steelers or ravens To mold this defense

They tried going after a couple Steelers coaches, Keith Butler is one, under Whis and BA, but were blocked.

Wanderer

Veteran
Reaction score
I know the Bears are 5-2, but Matt Nagy’s offense is a hot mess and has been for 2 years.

If the Bears crash they could blow it up

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Gase -175 - Yes dead man walking
Doug Marrone +325 - Yes - Jay Gruden is in house
Matt Patricia +550 - No they need players
Anthony Lynn +1500 - yes - Chargers seem to have a winner in Herbert and Lynn is not the guy
Mike Zimmer +2000 - yes
Mike McCarthy +2000 - should be ... terrible choice when he was hired
Vic Fangio +3300 - yes another mistake hiring
Matt Nagy +3500 - no - they need players
Kevin Stefanski - no way

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Matt Patricia has to be on the block after the loss today, he hasn't produced anything

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Bill O the, GM, invited Thomas for a look see, but was voted down by the veteran player corp.

and the Texans were beaten by a bad Vikings team. O'Brien needs to throw the surrender flag on himself. Bad coaching, bad roster decisions, etc.

Call me crazy but Bill O'Brien the coach (only) might be the best HC candidate out there in 2021. Just have a solid GM and keep him far away from any personnel decisions.

You must be registered for see images attach