Kyler-rebounded outstandingly

The Oline-once again played well

Pat P-shut down Metcalf

Simmons-GW pick

Zane-clutch before half & OT

Reddick-big plays again

Fitz-quickly grabbing the ball twice on Game tying FG. Ball spiked with :02

goats

Kliff-dude kick the damn FG after Buddha’s pick. Kicking the the FG on 2nd down in OT when Hawks D was gassed.

Joseph-quit playing soft zones against great QBs. You do get 1 thumb up for coming after Wilson in crunch time

Hicks-played poor in pass defense, then benched

Daniels-missed numerous blocks & Kyler lit into him.

Last edited:

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Harry specifically and a few others have said his Blitz packages are garbage and we never get there... they harped on it for 5 weeks. Don’t know what happened but the results on the field have shut that complaint up the last two weeks...

He started playing cat and mouse with his packages. Eg overloading certain sides, waiting for the oline to shift and then bringing it up the middle.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't really think Kirkpatrick should be called a goat.

I don't know what you are expecting out of him, but he exceeded my expectations and was out there playing hurt.
He was covering Lockett and Lockett had 200 yards. He played hard but was outmatched. He was the weak link our defense last night.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed Daniels missed a block on that Kyler TD run.

If he's still ahead of Jordan Thomas after the bye... @Harry

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Heroes:
Chase - runs angry but balanced
Byron - looks like he has the makings to be a complete corner
Zane - missed one he should’ve never been attempting in the first place but totally redeemed himself
Defense - 2nd half/OT they were clutch

GOATS:
Kliff - went full potato in crunch time
Isabella - not sure I even want him out there as a decoy anymore
Daniels - you shouldn’t hear his name more than once a game
fans - too much green in the seats

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In fairness to Kliff on the 4th down call.

Kyler maybe had Hopkins open to the right side.

He'd have to fit over Bobby Wagner

Kind of wish we rolled him out.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Heroes:
Chase - runs angry but balanced
Byron - looks like he has the makings to be a complete corner
Zane - missed one he should’ve never been attempting in the first place but totally redeemed himself
Defense - 2nd half/OT they were clutch

GOATS:
Kliff - went full potato in crunch time
Isabella - not sure I even want him out there as a decoy anymore
Daniels - you shouldn’t hear his name more than once a game
fans - too much green in the seats
Can't understand how Kliff is a goat. Yes he made some bad decisions, but he is also largely responsible for the overall effectiveness of the offense today and they were very effective.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Can't understand how Kliff is a goat. Yes he made some bad decisions, but he is also largely responsible for the overall effectiveness of the offense today and they were very effective.

Effective offense is expected vs a terrible defense. He continues to butcher time management. We got lucky on the FG leaping penalty after draining time running Drake down by ten. Then obviously butchering the first FG attempt in OT. It’s like he has no concept of certain situations.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Effective offense is expected vs a terrible defense. He continues to butcher time management. We got lucky on the FG leaping penalty after draining time running Drake down by ten. Then obviously butchering the first FG attempt in OT. It’s like he has no concept of certain situations.
Sometimes he does look like a OC (see a bit of uneasiness in his eyes) looking for guidance from a HC.

If we can somehow make the playoffs I think his confidence/swagger will grow into next season.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yeah but the Seahawks have the worst D in the league
That might be a slight overstatement as they are like 10th worst in points allowed per game. They are the worst in yards though so your comment tracks in that regard.

That being said Seattle is also the leagues best offense in both yards and points. We are 2nd in yards and 9th in points.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gonna give Zane some hero points. Yes he missed the FG but then Simmons wouldn't have had his INT.

Imagine standing there for a 2nd time a few minutes after missing a game winning FG.

He also had the kick to get 3 back at the end of 1st half. Tie game FG at the end of regular time and the game winner.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on man Kirk got to be in hero's. He didn't have a big stat line but he had 2 TD's.

Kirk. 2 TD's. There was a time not so long ago we were slating him for his lack of TD's and he has 5 in 4 now. In fact I'm pretty sure he leads the team in TD's fairly comfortably.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I won’t go too hard on Kliff. That was a blah coached game, but that was only his 1st this season. Every other game I think he has done an average to great job.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Edmonds
Murray
Hopkins
Reddick
Murphy
Offensive line

Daniels is a 3rdstring tigh end, not much to demamd
Fitzpatrick terrible
Isabella interceptions came cause he is stopped to run, wrong route?
Drake mmm, don't like him this year, no quickness, hesitant, doesn't get extra yards
Hicks a liability

Daniels being a 3rd stringer TE and asking him to make a block and catch a ball whilst being wide open isn't too much to ask for. Otherwise why is he even in the NFL?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Vance should be included. The blitzes he dialed up got the ball out of Wilson's hands.

I totally agree with this. Joseph has been getting hammered all year and in the last two games the defense made a difference. His calls especially in the OT got the ball back into the hands of the offense. If the defense doesn't stop the Seahawk offense there is no Murray heroics.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it when we make a mistake a lose, we stink. But when the other team makes a mistake and we win, we’re lucky?

Good teams take advantage of the other teams mistakes. I’ve watch this team lose a hundred times over the years because we made that crucial mistake.

After Seattle’s mistake we still had to score, stop them and come down to kick a fg to tie it.

Sit back, light up a victory cigar and relish what we accomplished.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose