Cards/Seahawks Game Moved to Sunday Night!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I just set the record this morning too

now I gotta find it and reset it

is that slot Sunday night football?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With the Raiders having COVID issues they probably did not want to risk that game getting cancelled and have no SNF at all.

Let's see if our team can show up with prime-time energy two weeks in a row.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There's a possibility the Raiders Bucs game will be postponed because of a positive Covid test and they want to have a primetime game Sunday night just in case.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate this. Especially if Seattle romps our butts Like the ALWAYS DO IN OUR HOUSE.

I’ll be surprised & disappointed should that happen. They caught us early last year before our offense started rolling. Murray’s pick 6 & 2 missed easy FG’s made that game look uglier than it actually was. I’m not guaranteeing a W, but I, at least expect it to be entertaining.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate this. Especially if Seattle romps our butts Like the ALWAYS DO IN OUR HOUSE.

Not happening this time because this is the one time I can't go and experience something other than bitter disappointment in person. It will be a shoot out that we will probably lose though.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised & disappointed should that happen. They caught us early last year before our offense started rolling. Murray’s pick 6 & 2 missed easy FG’s made that game look uglier than it actually was. I’m not guaranteeing a W, but I, at least expect it to be entertaining.

a well rested Seahawks team coming off a bye to prepare and us playing on a short week? We will likely be getting our doors blown off. But I sure hope not.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
a well rested Seahawks team coming off a bye to prepare and us playing on a short week? We will likely be getting our doors blown off. But I sure hope not.

We are not getting our doors blown off.

They will at least keep it close.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Sucks for East Coasters (and BritCard!) with the late start. But whatever. Hope it's more exciting then 6-6.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s great! Another National tv game and a chance to see the Big Red live!

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let’s go!!!! This team obviously responded well to playing under the bright lights and I was concerned there may be a let down in energy, but now that they are back in prime time this all but ensures they will bring the necessary energy to compete!