Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s looking at Patrick Peterson and Chandler Jones and Kyler

Hopkins is carrying the the horrible offense

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We also need our GM to be effective at haveing the right coaches in place.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... come on Harry are you suggesting he shouldn’t have paid CJ and PP now when they signed those contracts?

agreed. Thats a pretty ridiculous take. Now, if Keim was calling out Buddah and DJ, I could see Harry’s comment holding water but not here.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson is giving up an 89 QB Rating. Pretty solid, not superstar, but not toast either.

I have to think it's more a general comment, not directed at a specific player. Outside of Hopkins, non of the real high paid players are crushing it this year.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
lol... come on Harry are you suggesting he shouldn’t have paid CJ and PP now when they signed those contracts?

I thought his complaint was silly. The CJ signing was fine but if you search PP you’ll find I said trade him 2 years ago. Now it’s overpay PP or let him go for practically nothing.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
If KM can learn how to read a defense... I’ll be happy

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Peterson has very little left in the tank. Expecting great play from a guy who hasn’t been great since 2015 unless he was on PEDs is an exercise in futility.

jones on the other hand has been disappointing so far this year.
Peterson needs to talk to Metcalf on how to do PEDs discreetly until we can find a replacement.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
he needs to start looking at why these players are not playing as well as they have in the past. You can’t expect Chandler Jones to get a sack when the QB can throw an easy completion 2 seconds after the ball is snapped. VJ’s scheme is more to blame than the players.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We're a game away from losing the season. If we lose to the Jets we mid as well call the rest of the season.
True but once we lose the locker room this KK thing starts to blow up and we’re back at square one

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I thought his complaint was silly. The CJ signing was fine but if you search PP you’ll find I said trade him 2 years ago. Now it’s overpay PP or let him go for practically nothing.
You trade him before the deadline or let him walk!!! Pretty simple. But knowing Keim he will extend PEDerson 5 more years & at top dollar lol

Last edited:

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe Chandler has been less productive because our safety corps have produced ZERO coverage sacks the last few games?

Lets give Vance a chance with his two starting safeties playing... We've heard great things about Jalen Thompson but the injury bug has bitten the safeties... lets breathe

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well I thought we competed in both losses - yea 3 ints are hard to overcome, but we had a chance even after that. Still say we need balance, more top - 3 minutes of possession in the first 1/4 never did the defense any favors - live by the pas that happens often!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard