Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (Netflix)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if I spelled his name wrong, so be it. Apparently I am a glutton for punishment and want to see more bad things happening (or that have happened) in the world. (In all fairness, Chris started this series.) I don't think I have ever been so sick watching something.

I'm sure he's not the only one.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Just watched it yesterday. Absolutely sickening. Highly recommended if you want to throw up and hurl things at your television. That Maxwell woman needs to be charged as an accomplice, not sure why she's off the hook.

I do wish this series would have delved into Epstein's "suicide" a bit, noone questioned the cause of death.

This series is on Netflix by the way.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just watched it yesterday. Absolutely sickening. Highly recommended if you want to throw up and hurl things at your television. That Maxwell woman needs to be charged as an accomplice, not sure why she's off the hook.

I do wish this series would have delved into Epstein's "suicide" a bit, noone questioned the cause of death.

This series is on Netflix by the way.

We knew about Epstein but I didn’t know the depth of that woman’s involvement. She’s a monster.

Then brainwashing the girls into recruiting more girls by targeting poor and vulnerable ones... Man.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have only watched the first episode and can imagine it gets far worse if those were the 2006 investigations.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one more episode to go, I think. What a POS this guy was. And how did these women work for him? There is no way they didn't know what was going on. And the sweetheart deal he originally got? Tons of stuff going on here and it's all bad.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Moral of the story: uber rich people are insanely demented and they get away with practically anything.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 episodes in. Unbelieveable that those two episodes are mostly about 2006 and prior and it kept happening for 13 more years.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Alex Acosta is a real piece of poo. I'm sure he had a puppet master but to settle for an 18 month sentence where Epstein spent a few hours a day in prison and had a 6 day work release schedule and was released after 12 months was a complete slap in the face of the justice system. While on house arrest he regularly traveled out of state and when his probation officer was provided evidence of that, they did nothing.

I can't understand how some of these girls after being victimized for the first time allowed it to keep happening. I get they were young, naive and brainwashed but unlike children trafficked by organizations like mafias where they are kidnapped, held against their will and killed if they do not accept the abuse, these girls willingly traveled with Epstein across the world. A couple of girls eventually left him and he did nothing to try and find them or get them back so they didn't have to worry about him killing them.

One girl in particular after being abused, took her 12 year old sister to a lunch meeting with that bastard and allowed him and the lady to take the 12 year old to Spain for an "education" without her and claimed she didn't find out until later that the younger sister got abused in Spain. I would not have let that animal anywhere near my sister let alone take her anywhere without me to keep an eye on her. That same girl also went to Africa with Epstein and Maxwell after she was raped on their private island. I mean why would you not distance yourself from them? I don't care what their home situation was, it had to have been better than traveling with those monsters and getting assaulted and pimped out.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex Acosta is a real piece of ****. I'm sure he had a puppet master but to settle for an 18 month sentence where Epstein spent a few hours a day in prison and had a 6 day work release schedule and was released after 12 months was a complete slap in the face of the justice system. While on house arrest he regularly traveled out of state and when his probation officer was provided evidence of that, they did nothing.

I can't understand how some of these girls after being victimized for the first time allowed it to keep happening. I get they were young, naive and brainwashed but unlike children trafficked by organizations like mafias where they are kidnapped, held against their will and killed if they do not accept the abuse, these girls willingly traveled with Epstein across the world. A couple of girls eventually left him and he did nothing to try and find them or get them back so they didn't have to worry about him killing them.

One girl in particular after being abused, took her 12 year old sister to a lunch meeting with that bastard and allowed him and the lady to take the 12 year old to Spain for an "education" without her and claimed she didn't find out until later that the younger sister got abused in Spain. I would not have let that animal anywhere near my sister let alone take her anywhere without me to keep an eye on her. That same girl also went to Africa with Epstein and Maxwell after she was raped on their private island. I mean why would you not distance yourself from them? I don't care what their home situation was, it had to have been better than traveling with those monsters and getting assaulted and pimped out.

:yeahthat:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex Acosta is a real piece of ****. I'm sure he had a puppet master but to settle for an 18 month sentence where Epstein spent a few hours a day in prison and had a 6 day work release schedule and was released after 12 months was a complete slap in the face of the justice system. While on house arrest he regularly traveled out of state and when his probation officer was provided evidence of that, they did nothing.

She clearly felt it was worth it when she kept going back.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I can't understand how some of these girls after being victimized for the first time allowed it to keep happening.

She clearly felt it was worth it when she kept going back.

I think it's rather unsavory and out of line to pass judgement like this.

They were children at an age when their brains and life skills are still developing. $300 was a TON of money to them, and it kept coming. That and the mansions and all the glamour can easily cloud judgement. Even if they felt yucky about the experiences and knew something was wrong, do you really expect children to understand the full gravity of the situation and how they were being used? Do you expect them to fully understand the long term ramifications this abuse would have on their lives?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They were children at an age when their brains and life skills are still developing. $300 was a TON of money to them, and it kept coming. That and the mansions and all the glamour can easily cloud judgement. Even if they felt yucky about the experiences and knew something was wrong, do you really expect children to understand the full gravity of the situation and how they were being used? Do you expect them to fully understand the long term ramifications this abuse would have on their lives?
Oh, I get it and made several comments toward it however the one that not only continued going but also brought her little sister into the mix gets far less sympathy from me. I felt far more pain for her little sister than her.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Some of these girls were 17 (I believe the girl with the younger sister was 17 at the time) so they are right on the cusp of adulthood. Like I said, I understand the 12 - 14 year old victims because adults were involved in the trafficking but a 17 year old should know they are going down the wrong path, if they choose to take the easy money and all that goes with it, its kind of hard to call them victims. You're a victim if you have no control over your situation and seek to end it by any means necessary (escape, telling an adult you trust or going to the authorities). That's like the girls who recruit others cannot understand why they are accomplices, not every one of them was a victim in that series in my opinion. Where were their parents?

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Some of these girls were 17 (I believe the girl with the younger sister was 17 at the time) so they are right on the cusp of adulthood. Like I said, I understand the 12 - 14 year old victims because adults were involved in the trafficking but a 17 year old should know they are going down the wrong path, if they choose to take the easy money and all that goes with it, its kind of hard to call them victims. You're a victim if you have no control over your situation and seek to end it by any means necessary (escape, telling an adult you trust or going to the authorities). That's like the girls who recruit others cannot understand why they are accomplices, not every one of them was a victim in that series in my opinion. Where were their parents?

Congratulations, you are supporting the argument of pedophiles. There is a reason we have an age of consent.

Do you honestly think a 15 or 17 year old girl understands the world and has full mental capacity just like a grown adult man like you does? I assume you also would blame the child for agreeing to an underage arranged marriage, or performing child labor. After all they must know the full ramifications of what they are signing up for right?

Oh, and not everyone has parents who care for them. Those children are more vulnerable than most.

As a parent of a 16 year old girl, this thread has taken a disturbing turn.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations, you are supporting the argument of pedophiles. There is a reason we have an age of consent.

Do you honestly think a 15 or 17 year old girl understands the world and has full mental capacity just like a grown adult man like you does? I assume you also would blame the child for agreeing to an underage arranged marriage, or performing child labor. After all they must know the full ramifications of what they are signing up for right?

Oh, and not everyone has parents who care for them. Those children are more vulnerable than most.

As a parent of a 16 year old girl, this thread has taken a disturbing turn.

You know that in some states in the US the age of consent is under the age of 18, sounds like you don't. ff you are living on your own at 17 then you should be considered an adult if you work and pay taxes, so I am defending pedophiles to the contrary of your opinion. None of those 17 year old girls seemed to be mentally incapacitated, obviously if someone is mentally handicapped that's a different story.

But you go ahead stay offended.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
You know that in some states in the US the age of consent is under the age of 18, sounds like you don't. ff you are living on your own at 17 then you should be considered an adult if you work and pay taxes, so I am defending pedophiles to the contrary of your opinion. None of those 17 year old girls seemed to be mentally incapacitated, obviously if someone is mentally handicapped that's a different story.

But you go ahead stay offended.

The age of consent in Florida where most of these crimes happened is 18 years old. it is also a felony in NY where Epstein also roamed. You are excusing felony rape by blaming the victim. Of course I am offended.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Although there are many slippery slopes here one thing rings true to me...... As a society, it's our responsibility to protect our children, our most vulnerable, and our elderly.

And sometimes that means we have to protect them from themselves. The fact that they chose to rationalize it away shows how vulnerable they were to this parasitic human.

This was one sick man. Brazen, entitled, egotistical, and abhorrent.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Did the show say when these 17 year girls were brought in, at what age? If these girls were brought in at say 14 and knew nothing more then what they have been through for the past 3 years, at age 17, they don't know any better then the did at age 14.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Although there are many slippery slopes here one thing rings true to me...... As a society, it's our responsibility to protect our children, our most vulnerable, and our elderly.

And sometimes that means we have to protect them from themselves. The fact that they chose to rationalize it away shows how vulnerable they were to this parasitic human.

This was one sick man. Brazen, entitled, egotistical, and abhorrent.
Yeah, well said. This whole story was sick. Like someone previously mentioned, it's frustrating how the uber rich get away with this crap. I hope they find who setup his murder; I'm sure they have a lot to hide.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA