Scouts On OL

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yeah Levi Brown over AP was awesome! If there was an elite Olineman I am all for it, these are all tweener RT with ? If a Tunsil or someone I would says yes, there isnt an elite prospect nobody even k ow who's good outta the 4. The Cards will get the Oline version of Wendall Bryant!
Keep in mind that John Henderson was a 2x pro bowler from that draft, a second team all-pro, and regardless of his poor major contract, Haynesworth was an absolute force for a while. Defensive player of the year, 2x All-Pro... and still damn good in those other seasons.

Sure, there's four guys available at the given position, but if you want to compare it to 2002, pick the right one, and it'll pay dividends.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jesus Christ kid.

I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention but there isn’t anything that says Lamb is head and shoulders better than Juedy or Ruggs. Matter fact it seems the kind of exact argument your making with the offensive lineman.

Other than the facts he knows the offense, has chemistry with the QB , excels at YAC which the offense depends on, replaces Larry Fitz and gives time to groom, knows the offensive verbage already they use Kyler Oklahoma Verbage, it would be insane to rank Jeudy or Ruggs equal or above him after those major factors are added, regarding the Cardinals only.

Just be prepared to be disappointed when Lamb is the pick, the WRs are the top of the class of an Elite WR class, your after need with a subpar Oline group and I am far from a kid or use the LORD's name in vain. It's a joke your RT will probably be a Guard, this isn't hard to grasp, while he can't be compared at all.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Other than the facts he knows the offense, has chemistry with the QB , excels at YAC which the offense depends on, replaces Larry Fitz and gives time to groom, knows the offensive verbage already, its would be insane to rank Jeudy or Ruggs equal after the those major factors are added.

Just be prepared to be disappointed when Lamb is the pick, the WRs are the top of the class of an Elite WR class, your after need, in a subpar Oline group and I am far from a kid or use the LORD's name in vain. It's a joke your RT will probably be a Guard, this isn't hard to grasp lol

oh look a nickel

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What do you mean by tweeter? Wirfs is taller than Wills and weighs more than Wills & Thomas.

That Scouts are penciling him as a Guard, as his assumed position, while other see RT, or LT. Which means he most likely will wind up as a Guard, when I say Tweener.

When you have Lambs chemistry with Murray, knowing the verbage which they tailored to Murray from Oklahoma, excels at YAC which the offense delends on, has familiarity with the offense, has time to groom under Hopkins and Larry. This will allow the Cards to have a very dangerous set of WRs that KK was saying he didnt have last year and a WR to Pair with Hopkins upon Larry's retirement.

I just dont see a guy who grades out as a Guard per PFF or at best RT, being a better selection than Lamb, that has a very rare chance of being paired with his ROY QB, running a similar system offense, that uses Oklahoma verbage as even a comparable choice, it's a No Brainer.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
oh look a nickel

I will be very gleeful upon your sadness when the Cards take Lamb and you wasting your using scarce Toilet Paper from your quarantine to dab your eyes and blow your nose.

Not even sure what your Nickel comment is implying, but I am stating a wonderful case as to why Lamb should be picked, while you hurl insults, LOL

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be very gleeful upon your sadness when the Cards take Lamb and you wasting your using scarce Toilet Paper from your quarantine to dab your eyes and blow your nose.

Not even sure what your Nickel comment is implying, but I am stating a wonderful case as to why Lamb should be picked, while you hurl insults, LOL

your case is ridiculous considering we just traded for maybe the best WR in the NFL. The fact you think Kliff just runs a Texas tech air raid is sooo out dated and really does him a disservice. Pretty much saying our couch isn’t good enough to adapt and can only do one thing.

Maybe the deepest WR draft in the history of the NFL and you want to spend the 8th pick in the draft on one. Sounds about right, but yes let’s commit more money to one position.

I don’t know why you think I’m so emotional invested that I would be upset and in my feelings. Maybe you might, but I can’t control what they do.

do me a favor. Fitz, Moss, TO, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Andre Johnson, Megatron find out how many championships all these certain hall of famers have between them.

then after you do that go find me how many super bowl championship teams had 2 all pros at WR.

Thank you. Get that nickel yet?

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
your case is ridiculous considering we just traded for maybe the best WR in the NFL. The fact you think Kliff just runs a Texas tech air raid is sooo out dated and really does him a disservice. Pretty much saying our couch isn’t good enough to adapt and can only do one thing.

Maybe the deepest WR draft in the history of the NFL and you want to spend the 8th pick in the draft on one. Sounds about right, but yes let’s commit more money to one position.

I don’t know why you think I’m so emotional invested that I would be upset and in my feelings. Maybe you might, but I can’t control what they do.

do me a favor. Fitz, Moss, TO, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Andre Johnson, Megatron find out how many championships all these certain hall of famers have between them.

then after you do that go find me how many super bowl championship teams had 2 all pros at WR.

Hahaha your in your feelings hahahahah show me once where a team drafted a subpar guard and changed their win total drastically.

Hahaha I am rehashing what KK and Keim said themselves so, good job on finding that nickle lol. Here go to arizonasports.com and you can listen more too what the Cards brass are saying, I am only rehashing things KK said himself, go take a bubble bath and calm down, listen to Keim and KK. I am only rehashing things they have said.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hahaha your in your feelings hahahahah show me once were a team drafted a subpar Guard and changed their win total drastically.

Hahaha I am rehashing what KK and Keim said themselves so, good job on finding that nickle lol, arizonasports.com listen more too what the Cards brass are saying, I am rehashing things KK said himself, Lol go take a bibble bath and calm down hahahahaha listen to Keim
Are you sure you're 41 and not 14?

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

You can go take a bubble bath too! Cards are not taking an Olineman so get those tissues on deck!

You guys are as worked up as the Rosen situation, go play Madden and draft that Olineman! Because its only going to happen in Madden! Lol

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You can go take a bubble bath too! Cards are not taking an Olineman so get those tissues on deck!

You guys are as worked up as the Rosen situation, go play Madden and draft that Olineman! Because its only going to happen in Madden! Lol
I'm fine with Simmons, Brown, or Okudah. You're being intentionally crappy.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm fine with Simmons, Brown, or Okudah. You're being intentionally crappy.

No way you guys are getting worked up by an opinion and stats and quiting things I have hear from Cards and scouts and you wanna bash the person bot the opinion. Just take a bath and calm down I know QUARENTINE is hard, but dont bash the messenger or personally attack me because you have a different view. 7 days it will be over and you can buy your Lamb Jersey!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way you guys are getting worked up by an opinion and stats and quiting things I have hear from Cards and scouts and you wanna bash the person bot the opinion. Just take a bath and calm down I know QUARENTINE is hard, but dont bash the messenger or personally attack me because you have a different view. 7 days it will be over and you can buy your Lamb Jersey!

dude nobody on here is getting worked up. Your the only one who looks like he’s going crazy.

I’m being very serious

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hahaha your in your feelings hahahahah show me once were a team drafted a subpar Guard and changed their win total drastically.

Hahaha I am rehashing what KK and Keim said themselves so, good job on finding that nickle lol, arizonasports.com listen more too what the Cards brass are saying, I am rehashing things KK said himself, Lol go take a bubble bath and calm down hahahahaha listen to Keim

your whole point is your think whoever we draft not named Lamb is going to be “subpar”

like it’s been said WR have a much higher fail rate in the draft especially ones that come from systems where they get to run wide open and never face press coverage.

I don’t know if you actually pay attention to this kind of stuff but what teams say leading up to the draft is pretty much all ********.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
your whole point is your think whoever we draft not named Lamb is going to be “subpar”

like it’s been said WR have a much higher fail rate in the draft especially ones that come from systems where they get to run wide open and never face press coverage.

I don’t know if you actually pay attention to this kind of stuff but what teams say leading up to the draft is pretty much all ********.

Not when it comes to the Cardinals, as you back hand and say rude things like I am dumb. It shows you dont pay attention to the Cards Front office.

They literally never, ever, ever have smoke screens, you saying they do just further proves your lack of knowledge on the subject when it comes to Keim.

If Simmons falls its him 1, Okudah 2 and Lamb 3.

That's the board and I'll have fun bumping this Thursday. What I am saying is Wirfs is a Guard , Lamb is a beast almost a Boldin- Hopkins Hybrid.

Keim loves to get cute he is going to have the ultimate WR club and be happy about it, waaaaay Before he takes a Tackle, that will ultimately be moved to Guard

Last edited:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
dude nobody on here is getting worked up. Your the only one who looks like he’s going crazy.

I’m being very serious

Hahhahaha go take a Bubble bath and calm down, Quarantine is hard and the kids are screaming, Maybe try some Yoga!

How am I acting crazy, you keep talking "Nickle" and getting all worked up and calling me crazy. I am not even sure what this "Nickle" thing is you are saying. You just keep using veiled insults. Just because my opinion doesnt match yours, there is no need to keep calling me "Nickle", calling me "crazy", because my draft pick doesnt match yours. Dont personally attack me because I am highlighting why the Cardinals will end up with Lamb over a RT (which likely will be moved to Guard) that you covet. You should never personally attack someone, because they dont agree with your Football take.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me, if we are taking an OT then I think it will be Thomas and I’ll be happy with that.

I base that on what he did in a top flight program for 3 years. He can play the right side and move to the left with ease.

You can talk all about combine and anything else. But watch what he did on the field. He might not have the highest ceiling but I think he is the safest SOLID pick at that position. He is a guy , barring injury, will play for the next 10 years.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hahhahaha go take a Bubble bath and calm down, Quarantine is hard and the kids are screaming, Maybe try some Yoga!

How am I acting crazy, you keep talking "Nickle" and getting all worked up and calling me crazy. I am not even sure what this "Nickle" think is your saying. You just keep using veiled insults. Just because my opinion doesnt match yours, there is no need to keep calling me "Nickle", calling me "crazy", because my draft pick doesnt match yours. Dont personally attack me because I am highlighting why the Cardinals will end up with Lamb over a RT, which likely will be moved to Guard that you covet. You should never personally attack someone, because they dont agree with your Football take.

You must be registered for see images attach

ok

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Never take a Tweener option, if they say this already, factor in him being a combine wonder, I just see failure being a high pct at RT. So will he impact the Cards better as a Guard than say Lamb having Chemistry and knowing the system, I say no. Plus a Guard is alot easier to add than a Top WR Guards arent a position that young need an elite caliber player at.
Is Simmons considered a tweener? Or are you referring specifically to offensive linemen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is Simmons considered a tweener? Or are you referring specifically to offensive linemen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Oline, those guys always end up getting stuck at Guard eventually. On Defense being able to make a defensive audible and have a LB/S is very valuable. Cards lost Honeybadger and the D has been getting lit up by TEs. Simmons is built to stop a TE, that's a plus. Having someone who could line up in D anywhere and disguise the D, that's a good Tweener to have. On offense means you pay them Tackle money and Tackle draft capital to only stick them at Guard Lol

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
oh look a nickel

your case is ridiculous considering we just traded for maybe the best WR in the NFL.

Meanwhile, somewhere a couple of English teachers weep.

I’m being very serious

I am was just making light hearted comments back to alot of this stuff. We can agree to disagree

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Taking trades into account, the Cards have spent

2017 3rd (Johnson)
2018 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th round picks on a WR (Isabella and Kirk)
2019 4th and 6th (Butler and Johnson)
2020 2nd (Hopkins)

We've got Hopkins, Fitzgerald, Kirk, Isabella, Butler, and Johnson in the room right now, and one pick in the first 71 picks in this upcoming draft and you want to pick yet another WR? There's two Pro Bowl HOF'ers in the room already. There's only one ball.

Meanwhile, the last time the Cardinals drafted and kept an offensive lineman that even so much as sniffed a pro bowl selection was Luis Sharpe and Tootie Robbins. About this date, 38 years ago. 1982.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard