Somebody ranked this year's WR draft class

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2020 NFL Draft receiver rankings: CeeDee Lamb at No. 1 in absolutely stacked pass-catcher group
You're well aware of CeeDee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy, but which other prospects should you know as we head into draft season?

2020 NFL Draft receiver rankings: CeeDee Lamb at No. 1 in absolutely stacked pass-catcher group You're well aware of CeeDee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy, but which other prospects should you know as we head into draft season?

This is the draft you want your team to pick a wide receiver. Actually, selecting two wouldn't be a bad idea.

The likes of CeeDee Lamb, Jerry Jeudy, and Tee Higgins will be off the board rather quickly, and for good reason. But the depth at the position is downright insane and indicative of how important receivers are to the college game today.

This is where I see a flurry of trades happening once the run starts. Patience might pay off best.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Link not working for me but the guys I want are Lamb, Reagor, and Edwards.

Jeudy is a hard pass, would not draft unless he's there in the 2nd

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Link not working for me but the guys I want are Lamb, Reagor, and Edwards.

Jeudy is a hard pass, would not draft unless he's there in the 2nd

Jeudy is not going to be there in the second, because he does offer legit first round status. Being a Texas EX and viewing their games, Devin Duvernay could very well be a diamond in the rough and possibly a number one but I would still not take him till round three if that and more where we took Butler... and I think the Butler pick was spot on for where he was but do not get me going on when we took Isabella lol

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
There's no doubt KM needs an explosive receiver who can get separation. On the current roster, there are not any. I know that was the plan with Isabella, but so far, Keim didn't outsmart anybody with that pick. But as mobile as KM is, a #1 on a WR seems to me a better investment than a #1 on the OL. So maybe go #1 on defense, and the best available WR at #2.
It would be so great to see some playmakers at WR. As long as Larry Fitzgerald remains our best WR, KM is going to spend a lot of time running around in circles.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’d never take a WR in round 1 these days

I dont think any of the o line are blue chip prospects.

Plus the Chiefs paid Tyreek Hill and they won the chip and he played an important role in that.

Granted they have Patrick Mahomes on a rookie deal.

Buts thats the whole goal though. Should be at least.

Kyler is an extremely talented thrower. But Mahomes level but a legtimate top 5 throwing talent in the NFL.

Give this offense weapons and the sky is the limit.

Cardinals could legitimately end up being a poor mans version of the Chiefs.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There's no doubt KM needs an explosive receiver who can get separation. On the current roster, there are not any. I know that was the plan with Isabella, but so far, Keim didn't outsmart anybody with that pick. But as mobile as KM is, a #1 on a WR seems to me a better investment than a #1 on the OL. So maybe go #1 on defense, and the best available WR at #2.
It would be so great to see some playmakers at WR. As long as Larry Fitzgerald remains our best WR, KM is going to spend a lot of time running around in circles.

I agree. Get him guys that can get open and take advantage of his accuracy

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Unlike the Ken Whisenhunt era, I now “trust the system.” I am sure that Kyler Murray, coach KK and Michael Bidwill are discussing whether these receivers are worthy of a top 10 pick and whom would fit the system best

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ruggs and Reagor are the type of receivers who can fit well in our offense, maybe we can trade up for one of those kid if we get at tackle or Simmons at 8
But for now is unclear till free agency starts

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m warming up to the thought of A J Green mainly because of experience and it allows us to draft a great defensive player or an OT.

Just don’t know with all the other needs if we could fit him in the cap.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McShay and Kiper agree at least 20 WRs drafted first 3 rounds. I am leaning toward Michael Pittman if he lasts after 1st.
I’m pretty sure he would be there in the 4th round.

PAC 12 WRs that struggle with separation :barf:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I keep toying with the idea of going after Amari Cooper this year.

I don’t love him but adding Cooper and an RT in the draft would boost my confidence in the offense going forward. Defense would still be a mess though. My popcorn is ready if Dak continues the narrative that he’s not giving in to a home town discount.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I like Justin Jefferson in the 3rd. Everyone is comparing him to Tyler Boyd. If he is Tyler Boyd we have a legit #1 WR. 90 catches and 1000 yards with crapbag QBs all year. I also like that he has played in big games and against the best DBs in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like Justin Jefferson in the 3rd. Everyone is comparing him to Tyler Boyd. If he is Tyler Boyd we have a legit #1 WR. 90 catches and 1000 yards with crapbag QBs all year. I also like that he has played in big games and against the best DBs in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He won’t be there in the 3rd.

Possibly won’t be there in the 2nd.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I’m warming up to the thought of A J Green mainly because of experience and it allows us to draft a great defensive player or an OT.

Just don’t know with all the other needs if we could fit him in the cap.

Age and injury has me questioning AJ but when healthy he was very productive. The frustrating thing is that WR for the most part was something the Cards always got right. I also still have some hope for Butler due to his freakish athletic specs if a coach can reach him but frankly do not have much for Isabella and hope he proves me wrong

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose