Nick Bosa vs DJ Humphries

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
You don't have to think Rosen was the solution to have not thought Murray was either.

Still getting crap from the Kyler klub just because I remain skeptical and want to see more consistent results before anointing him as QBOF.I find it amusing that still pisses them off.After being a Cards fan for 50 plus years and thinking several other QBs where going to be QBOF I am naturally skeptical.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I feel better about it than I did, but I get ya.

Where it stands right now, he's actually the only player I can think of to not have any complaints about, outside of Chandler Jones.

Anyways, off to bed for the night. Enjoy folks!
“I feel better than I did”
“We’ll wait and see”
“Premature opinions”

Well you guys are bad FOOTBALL FANS if you can’t see what’s happening here. I can call you bad football fans cause the mods only care if you tell people they are bad cardinals fans.

*moderators check their own rules, proceed to sit on thumb*

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well Sonnyboy Rosen won 3 games with the disaster that was last years team.Last I looked KM won 3 games with a much better surrounding cast .
You know that there about one thousand stats that show you that this year and last year are VASTLY different... but I won’t dive into those stats because you already know them and refuse to acknowledge them

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Messing around with Humphries is trying to be too smart. Sign him for 5 years. It doesn't mean you can't take an OT high, it just means you are guaranteed to have Humphries under contract for almost the entire life of Kyler's rookie deal. We should be drafting and developing a backup LT anyways...Humphries gives us time. Eating one bad deal doesn't kill a franchise. Eating a bunch and poor drafting does...ask Keim.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
“I feel better than I did”
“We’ll wait and see”
“Premature opinions”

Well you guys are bad FOOTBALL FANS if you can’t see what’s happening here. I can call you bad football fans cause the mods only care if you tell people they are bad cardinals fans.

*moderators check their own rules, proceed to sit on thumb*
Cool bro, check the rules with your two and a half month old account, BW and I will just hang here having been around for the better part of 17 years. I'm sure you had some real hot takes on what this team looked like when you were 8.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
You know that there about one thousand stats that show you that this year and last year are VASTLY different... but I won’t dive into those stats because you already know them and refuse to acknowledge them

Sure the trends are nice but the results are still the same and the supporting cast is much better than last season .Stats are fine but the results are not vastly different so far.Style points count for nothing.I do expect Cards to win another game or two this season and that will be improvement.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cool bro, check the rules with your two and a half month old account, BW and I will just hang here having been around for the better part of 17 years. I'm sure you had some real hot takes on what this team looked like when you were 8.
Ok boomer.

It’s the internet. Nobody cares if you’ve been here 17 years. You’re nobody and I’m nobody.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You asked me my opinion and I said what I would have done.Because you disagree there is no reason to be a ass about it.

I never asked you your opinion, I've just been sitting here disputing your extremely flimsy opinion... that Bosa would have been a better pick than Murray.

According to your argument... Picking any player in the first round, that just happens to be in the playoff hunt at the moment.... would have been a better pick than Murray??? Because.... By golly... Playoff team!!!

See how ridiculous that is when I spell it out clearly?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ok boomer.

It’s the internet. Nobody cares if you’ve been here 17 years. You’re nobody and I’m nobody.
Oh man, hard burn with the meme you learned about from the New York Times a week ago too. Got any hot and fresh Pepe the Frog pictures? Your reddit pals will definitely upvote you.

Grow up and stop getting mad people don't agree with your expert viewpoints when they've watched this team ride the struggle bus since they arrived in AZ.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I never asked you your opinion, I've just been sitting here disputing your extremely flimsy opinion... that Bosa would have been a better pick than Murray.

According to your argument... Picking any player in the first round, that just happens to be in the playoff hunt at the moment.... would have been a better pick than Murray??? Because.... By golly... Playoff team!!!

See how ridiculous that is when I spell it out clearly?

I told you why I would have picked Bosa..Picking Bosa would mean going defense first and trying to build a good solid defense.So that's a flimsy opinion? No that the choice I would have made.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh man, hard burn with the meme you learned about from the New York Times a week ago too. Got any hot and fresh Pepe the Frog pictures? Your reddit pals will definitely upvote you.

Grow up and stop getting mad people don't agree with your expert viewpoints when they've watched this team ride the struggle bus since they arrived in AZ.
Lmao Grandpa Pepe is your new name... I like this community but you need some annoying youth around here.

Also reddit is a trash platform, skews way too left. Don’t know anyone more blatant with their feed algorithms

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Denver has had 6 starting QB’s since Manning left. We always say draft the BPA. We have a starting QB for years to come. That piece is in place.

Now build around him. Btw, I keep DJH .We let Massie go and he’s been the starting left tackle for the Bears ever since. You don’t ( and can’t) have all pro players at every position. Sign DJH to a fair deal. Keep the player that is learning our system. To replace him is going to cost a ton of money anyway.

Right tackle. He has never played on the left side, including College.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok boomer.

Whatever Millenial!

(looking forward to you and your hair bun confreres solving all problems, large and small, as soon as you get off the phone we created for you.) :);):)

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I think we would be right where we are now.3 wins with a young rising DE for the defense.Right now all we are doing is looking pretty losing games and needing to rebuild most of the defense.

Bwahahaha

I am a Rosen fan but that is flat out crazy. We would be 0-11 with Rosen as QB (not even a tie).