Nick Bosa vs DJ Humphries

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I've seen 6 Niner games this year, and obviously I must have missed Bosa's better games... But I've seen nothing about him that makes me wish we picked him 1 overall, and had him rollin with Rosen.

32 total tackles
7 sacks
1 interception
SF 9 wins
1 loss
Not doing too bad.Having a solid rookie season. I sure wouldn't have minded that from a rookie DE.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
32 total tackles
7 sacks
1 interception
SF 9 wins
1 loss
Not doing too bad.Having a solid rookie season. I sure wouldn't have minded that from a rookie DE.

Well sure, if there was something that attributed their record being even remotely due to Bosa being a Niner... Sign me up!

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Well sure, if there was something that attributed their record being even remotely due to Bosa being a Niner... Sign me up!
So you think every Cardinal win is due to KM being a Card?He threw the pass,caught the passes,blocked for all the running and passing plays,kicked FGs. Punted,tackled runners,defended passes,sold popcorn,provided halftime entertainment,parted the red sea,fed the masses,ended global warming,helped world peace,ended world hunger and then he played all the positions for the Cards on Sunday.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So you think every Cardinal win is due to KM being a Card?He threw the pass,caught the passes,blocked for all the running and passing plays,kicked FGs. Punted,tackled runners,defended passes,sold popcorn,provided halftime entertainment,parted the red sea,fed the masses,ended global warming,helped world peace,ended world hunger and then he played all the positions for the Cards on Sunday.

I honestly have no doubt in my mind... That if Josh Rosen were our QB.... We would be winless.

And I would bet my house and dog... That if Bosa was our pick, we would not be 9 and 1.

You?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I honestly have no doubt in my mind... That if Josh Rosen were our QB.... We would be winless.

And I would bet my house and dog... That if Bosa was our pick, we would not be 9 and 1.

You?

I think we would be right where we are now.3 wins with a young rising DE for the defense.Right now all we are doing is looking pretty losing games and needing to rebuild most of the defense.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we would be right where we are now.3 wins with a young rising DE for the defense.Right now all we are doing is looking pretty losing games and needing to rebuild most of the defense.

So getting another edge rusher to compliment Chandler Jones....Was a much bigger need than QBOF?

Gotcha.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
While I wholeheartedly agree that DJ should be resigned, the franchise tag is an absolute last resort and even then I am not sure I use it on Hump. Meathead has to do everything he can to sign an extension because, if tagged, I believe he holds out thus negating the tag. Meathead has a chance to extend and possibly do so at a bit of a discount during last offseason but he chose to stand pat.
I guess I just believe that DJ can be upgraded upon. But we can't do it without a backup plan. Franchise him, and if we get an elite tackle in the draft? Trade him after. If we aren't in range for an elite tackle and can't even fill our RT spot? Offer him what he wants to play long term.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
So getting another edge rusher to compliment Chandler Jones....Was a much bigger need than QBOF?

Gotcha.

When KM proves to be the QBOF then maybe I will stop being skeptical.I would have kept Rosen,drafted heavy into defense and tried a ball control offense.My choice...Got that?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Gotcha.
Let me say, as of right now, KM looks like a good pick. But I don't think we're really going to win regardless of how he plays this year. I can feasibly see where the long term future of this franchise would have been better if we built the lines first. But KM's very solid right now.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When KM proves to be the QBOF then maybe I will stop being skeptical.I would have kept Rosen,drafted heavy into defense and tried a ball control offense.My choice...Got that?

Well, Rosen or Bosa sure as hell weren't ...>So I like my odds of being right by about 1000% over yours.

:biglaugh:

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All this talk of letting Hump walk has been laughable.... same crowd as the “get rid of hicks and budda” crowd as they can’t see that you should keep your best players... this community is blind.... Bruce Arians for COTY!!!

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
.... uhhhh KM has already proved he’s QBOF. You missed that train bro

Rosen is a career back up, all your takes are invalid

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Let me say, as of right now, KM looks like a good pick. But I don't think we're really going to win regardless of how he plays this year. I can feasibly see where the long term future of this franchise would have been better if we built the lines first. But KM's very solid right now.

Right now we are getting participation trophies and moral victories.Yes the team looks better than last year.It better.KM doesn`t have UDFA starting on the offensive after all the starters got injured.KM doesn`t have to have UDFAs or waiver cuts as his starting WRs or Clueless Coaches.Hell yes this team is better.Its got a lot better players around the QB than what the team had the last 6-7 games last season.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
.... uhhhh KM has already proved he’s QBOF. You missed that train bro

Rosen is a career back up, all your takes are invalid

So glad he has impressed you.When he proves to be a QBOF then I will agree.So your take is premature in my opinion.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver has had 6 starting QB’s since Manning left. We always say draft the BPA. We have a starting QB for years to come. That piece is in place.

Now build around him. Btw, I keep DJH .We let Massie go and he’s been the starting left tackle for the Bears ever since. You don’t ( and can’t) have all pro players at every position. Sign DJH to a fair deal. Keep the player that is learning our system. To replace him is going to cost a ton of money anyway.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Consistently entertaining but winning or transcendent ...no...still waiting on that train.
I feel better about it than I did, but I get ya.

Where it stands right now, he's actually the only player I can think of to not have any complaints about, outside of Chandler Jones.

Anyways, off to bed for the night. Enjoy folks!

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
This is laughable...

Maybe 3 people in the world that think Chosen Rosen > Kyler Murray....

It’s you and his parents

Well Sonnyboy Rosen won 3 games with the disaster that was last years team.Last I looked KM won 3 games with a much better surrounding cast .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose