• Herbert

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Lawrence

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I get it, you think KM is infallible and can never possibly stumble. We’ve danced this dance a million times by now.
I stopped reading right here. Ive said NOTHING of the sort. I am a KM fan but I also realize he is a LEGIT starter in this league bar none. Based on watching the games and performing every single week and improving. Unlike Baker who was steadily regression. Same with Darnold, Rosen, and now J Allen. To say something as ridiculous as doubting KM being a starter based on Baker's trouble is absolute bs. You moving goal-posts every day and yet NO ONE was this critical of Rosen when he played here. It was all about getting him a supporting cast and getting rid of Wilks. But now we have qb who light-years ahead of Rosen (and the rest of last year's class with the exception of Lamar, and Kyler proves hes a much better thrower) and you still doubting he's a starter??

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is just a straight up asinine comment and Im surprised more people aren't calling you out on it.

LOL breaking NFL rookie records, the qb that had the best game statistically against the vaunted 9ers defense and you are still doubting he could start in this league??? And you bring up Baker whose problem is Kitchens as an example???

Solar had been so wrong about Murray that he is backpedaling and moving the goal posts on nearly every comment he had made. His take has moved into epically wrong category. I've been there before, but the difference is I admitted it and moved on.

Murray is already a top 15 QB. Like not next year, but right now. And that's considering he's had struggles that drive his numbers down a bit.

I'd argue he is already a top 10 QB.

Solid QB? Freaking laughably bad take.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Alright, fine guys. No chance he regresses to the mean. He is a great starter and nothing will ever change it, 10 games with three wins is enough. :bang:

Baker can regress in a year, Kyler can’t, because of “reasons.”

You guys make it really tough to root for him, because there can be zero judgement, doubt, or thought he has growing to do.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Alright, fine guys. No chance he regresses to the mean. He is a great starter and nothing will ever change it, 10 games with three wins is enough. :bang:

You guys make it really tough to root for him, because there can be zero judgement, doubt, or thought he has growing to do.

Regresses to the mean? Hes 14th in QBR.

You are just so ridiculously wrong about Murray. Eat your crow. You said he would pass for 2800 yards. He has 2500 with a bunch of games to go.

I'd be one thing if you made a few comments. You've made a few HUNDRED comments. You've been so wrong about Murray that I cant take anything you say seriously.

You say Morton's had a good steak? LOL they must only serve fish. Bad. You've been really wrong. Admit it.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

If it takes us to not root for him, then thats ON YOU. You should be rooting for all members of the team regardless, if you are a true fan. I go on Dolphins boards and see MOST of the fans still pulling for Flores. Yet you are sitting up in here moving goal-posts every game on a legit NFL qb starter who broke records in his rookie year and doing way better than last year's class except for maybe Lamar. Not only that but you was nitpicking every freaking move and mistake he made like his daddy moving to live with him when he was drafted and going as far as saying you doubt he's a leader of men if his daddy has to come with him. That was pure asinine and downright disgusting. Rosen never suffered the nitpicking criticism the KM doubters have and hes a FARRRR better player RIGHT NOW.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

If it takes us to not root for him, then thats ON YOU. You should be rooting for all members of the team regardless, if you are a true fan. I go on Dolphins boards and see MOST of the fans still pulling for Flores. Yet you are sitting up in here moving goal-posts every game on a legit NFL qb starter who broke records in his rookie year and doing way better than last year's class except for maybe Lamar. Not only that but you was nitpicking every ******* move and mistake he made like his daddy moving to live with him when he was drafted and going as far as saying you doubt he's a leader of men if his daddy has to come with him. That was pure asinine and downright disgusting. Rosen never suffered the nitpicking criticism the KM doubters have and hes a FARRRR better player RIGHT NOW.

Haters going to hate.

Some here have been so invested in Murray failing that they care more about being right.

Pull up the prediction thread and look at what numbers Solar said Murray would put up. So wrong and I told him that at the time.

Murray at worst is a solid QB in the NFL, I think literally anyone who has watched him other than Solar would admit that.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Regresses to the mean? Hes 14th in QBR.

You are just so ridiculously wrong about Murray. Eat your crow. You said he would pass for 2800 yards. He has 2500 with a bunch of games to go.

I'd be one thing if you made a few comments. You've made a few HUNDRED comments. You've been so wrong about Murray that I cant take anything you say seriously.

You say Morton's had a good steak? LOL they must only serve fish. Bad. You've been really wrong. Admit it.
Again, whatever man. He's playing well. I think he's playing well. I'm excited for him, and I think he's the future of this team. But to think that in a situation where he's won three games, we still have a useless oaf of a GM, and a coach who seems to think going for it on 4th down on the wrong side of the field should be part of an every week gameplan, I don't know how he'll hold up.

You think every Redskins fan, Browns fan, and Bucs fan wasn't just as hopeful and happy as you before their guys started to show that the stats didn't line up with wins, or their QB's positioning in the league?

You won't admit there's any way this doesn't turn into a situation where Kyler's one of the best in the league.

If it takes us to not root for him, then thats ON YOU. You should be rooting for all members of the team regardless, if you are a true fan. I go on Dolphins boards and see MOST of the fans still pulling for Flores. Yet you are sitting up in here moving goal-posts every game on a legit NFL qb starter who broke records in his rookie year and doing way better than last year's class except for maybe Lamar. Not only that but you was nitpicking every ******* move and mistake he made like his daddy moving to live with him when he was drafted and going as far as saying you doubt he's a leader of men if his daddy has to come with him. That was pure asinine and downright disgusting. Rosen never suffered the nitpicking criticism the KM doubters have and hes a FARRRR better player RIGHT NOW.

It takes the fact that I can't talk about this team in an honest way without getting RIPPED for it and run off. Kyler had the ball in his hand with a chance to tie this week, and blew 43 seconds trying to line the team up. He threw a pick six. His stats have been great for fantasy football, but we have wilted as a team in the 4th quarter of multiple games.

You'd blame Kirk Cousins entirely for that, but you won't put any onus on Kyler.

So, whatever.

It's especially ridiculous that this entire poll has 40 people or so thinking he's going to be better than EVERYONE coming out. Wildly ridiculous bias that only exists here.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Murray at worst is a solid QB in the NFL, I think literally anyone who has watched him other than Solar would admit that.

He is solid, he is even very good. How many times do I need to repeat this? I like his play so far, and he has exceeded my expectations, where I was wrong. However, he is not a completely infallible, surefire 10 year starter yet, because history shows QBs lose it, and we have a ton to put around him.

I'll keep bringing up Matt Stafford, Kirk Cousins, etc., because that is what KM currently is. A dynamo in putting up stats, but not wins.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Com'on, Solar. You're great. We love you. You take a lot of heat (deserved or not) on here, but keep on ticking.

I don't know what to think? KM has come here, and has played, pretty much, turn over free (not completely, but pretty good), set some rookie records on the way, and has mostly put a lot of excitement back into our Cardinals watching. The only thing, I think, that is missing, are a whole bunch of wins:(.

Of any qb in the league, who would you want back there leading this team right now? Who "all" would you trade KM for?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Again, whatever man. He's playing well. I think he's playing well. I'm excited for him, and I think he's the future of this team. But to think that in a situation where he's won three games, we still have a useless oaf of a GM, and a coach who seems to think going for it on 4th down on the wrong side of the field should be part of an every week gameplan, I don't know how he'll hold up.

You think every Redskins fan, Browns fan, and Bucs fan wasn't just as hopeful and happy as you before their guys started to show that the stats didn't line up with wins, or their QB's positioning in the league?

You won't admit there's any way this doesn't turn into a situation where Kyler's one of the best in the league.

It takes the fact that I can't talk about this team in an honest way without getting RIPPED for it and run off. Kyler had the ball in his hand with a chance to tie this week, and blew 43 seconds trying to line the team up. He threw a pick six. His stats have been great for fantasy football, but we have wilted as a team in the 4th quarter of multiple games.

You'd blame Kirk Cousins entirely for that, but you won't put any onus on Kyler.

So, whatever.

It's especially ridiculous that this entire poll has 40 people or so thinking he's going to be better than EVERYONE coming out. Wildly ridiculous bias that only exists here.

Cousins is a SEVEN YEAR VET; he SHOULD know about time management right now and would be ripped for wasting the clock like a ROOKIE like KM is.

You're talking with a bias slant who sounds like you are rooting for KM to fail. You aren't being critical with logic, you are being blatantly nitpicking every freaking mistake he's made like you expect him to be perfect. Not everyone can be like LUCK in his rookie year. Yet he still exceeding expectations. If he was a seven year vet still making mistakes then I understand but he is a ROOKIE with a ROOKIE HC and STILL making strides every damn week. This is NOT a playoff team. We had the worst record in the league and arguably the worst defense in the league who can't hold anyone 3 and out and forces the offense to have shootouts every game. You aren't giving credit where credit is due. And those comments about his daddy moving with him just left a bad taste in my mouth despite the fact his teammates respect him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen anyone suggest he is the next Brady, but he has shown some serious flashes as a rookie and seems to be getting significantly better as the season progresses and that is with a rookie coach and not a whole lot of receiver talent.

Same could be said of BM and JG and we see where they are at now. While encouraging. What we see from Murray at the moment hardly means or guarantees any from of long term success.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

It did get really vicious on here leading up to the draft, didn't it Vacard? People were degrading Murray, calling him names, insulting him and his family.

I still can't believe the way they came after him. It was just.. wow.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KM has exceeded my expectations by miles.... When given time, the kid can throw darts with the best of them.

Where is that thread about how many snaps will go over his head? I think it's still zero no?

No snaps over head (my thread) which speaks more to a good job by the center.... but leads the league in batted balls...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Cousins is a SEVEN YEAR VET; he SHOULD know about time management right now and would be ripped for wasting the clock like a ROOKIE like KM is.

You're talking with a bias slant who sounds like you are rooting for KM to fail. You aren't being critical with logic, you are being blatantly nitpicking every ******* mistake he's made like you expect him to be perfect. Not everyone can be like LUCK in his rookie year. Yet he still exceeding expectations. If he was a seven year vet still making mistakes then I understand but he is a ROOKIE with a ROOKIE HC and STILL making strides every damn week. This is NOT a playoff team. We had the worst record in the league and arguably the worst defense in the league who can't hold anyone 3 and out and forces the offense to have shootouts every game. You aren't giving credit where credit is due. And those comments about his daddy moving with him just left a bad taste in my mouth despite the fact his teammates respect him.

He literally moved the goal posts AGAIN in this thread when it was pointed out that Murray ALREADY is a solid QB.

And Murray has like 14 or 15 college starts. He can get alot better and that is very encouraging.

He points to Baker Mayfield, but Mayfield's issues are ego driven. Mayfield is the classic example of a QB trying to do more than what he is capable of. He doesnt have a top 5 arm and he tries to make throws that only the best can make.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
they said right during the telecast yesterday on his tipped pass in first half said “that’s #13 on the season tied for league lead”

I'd like to see the numbers myself.

Murray hasn't had much of an issue with passes batted down.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
they said right during the telecast yesterday on his tipped pass in first half said “that’s #13 on the season tied for league lead”

I'd like to see the numbers myself.

Murray hasn't had much of an issue with passes batted down.

Ive watched every snap and with the exception of the Lions game, Seattle and yesterday, I really haven't seen a batted pass. Maybe Im wrong?? Maybe 5 against Detroit, 2 against the Hacks, and one yesterday??

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
PFF premium is I think the only place that has that stat may need the help of K9 to find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA