Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 10-31-19

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good three man rush... when we haven't sneezed on the QB all night... on the biggest defensive play of the game.

love the DC hire Keim!

I still can't believe we hired a HC who had zero say in the defense his team was going to run.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Sheesh, right before the trade deadline I start a topic to discuss the possibility of trading PP21, and opined that I thought they should. I got LAMBASTED by a few geniuses who thought I was out of my mind, some of whom were downright rude about it. You boys wanna reconsider?

Nah, a couple of big plays by PP and the wagon will be full again.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Most of the defense have looks on their faces and body language consistent with the first 3 weeks or so of TC. Half that secondary looks clueless...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Difference between KM and JG is KM is looking to escape JG is looking to make a play.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We will be lucky to get the ball back with this defense. They will allow a long clock killing drive because that's all they ever do. No pressure.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Derrick Brown and Clowney would look real good on this defensive line next year

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
good three man rush... when we haven't sneezed on the QB all night... on the biggest defensive play of the game.

love the DC hire Keim!

I still can't believe we hired a HC who had zero say in the defense his team was going to run.

That’s because it’s not really his team, he’s an OC with an inflated title because the cards didn’t want to risk losing him in a year or 2 if his scheme was successful which it hasn’t been. If not for Drake we’d be hurting for any points tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk