Jay Ajayi and Spencer Ware Visiting

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Have to have more than one healthy RB. I won't be shocked if they sign both guys. Edmonds probably won't be covering for Foster on Teams next week.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
BTW - if Edmonds was the only healthy RB we had yesterday, Keim needed to make a move to add another RB last week.

Boneheaded roster management- again.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW - if Edmonds was the only healthy RB we had yesterday, Keim needed to make a move to add another RB last week.

Boneheaded roster management- again.
Not sure what can be done when you have 3-4 RB on your roster already and just happen to get a handful of injuries at the position in the same week.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have to have more than one healthy RB. I won't be shocked if they sign both guys. Edmonds probably won't be covering for Foster on Teams next week.

So I wasn't the only who noticed he was the closest guy on the punt block? I was thinking wth until I realized it was likely just nobody else could do it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sign aj please if heakth he can play well and has speed!

How is aj in passing gm and blocking

Any speed vs saints help

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Not sure what can be done when you have 3-4 RB on your roster already and just happen to get a handful of injuries at the position in the same week.
We have three on the active roster and two were effectively unavailable. There’s one on the PS right now that could’ve been elevated before the game. Not smart, especially knowing that rain was in the forecast and running the ball was going to be a necessity

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
2 of our 3 RBs are banged up heading into a 2 games in 5 days stretch, makes sense to bring in possible depth. Also with the success we've had in two back formations, maybe having 4 RBs on the roster makes sense.

This is the best take. I don't think it has anything to do with someone being gone for a long time so much as it is we have 2 games and both are going to need a ground game that is working to stay in.

I also don't think DJ Foster has been able to make an impact on offense like they had hoped regardless of injury status considering I can't remember him playing a single offensive snap this year.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the best take. I don't think it has anything to do with someone being gone for a long time so much as it is we have 2 games and both are going to need a ground game that is working to stay in.

I also don't think DJ Foster has been able to make an impact on offense like they had hoped regardless of injury status considering I can't remember him playing a single offensive snap this year.

they like to promote the AZ high school connections on the team but I see no other value in foster at this point.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I feel like I have seen Foster make quite a few special teams tackles over the last few weeks. I could be wrong.