K1 named NFC Offensive Player of Week

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The people who were dead wrong on him still can't resist taking a shot "Continues to play bigger than he is"

Do you know what the really sad thing about all this is Chris?

It's that it was so ******* obvious how good he was, if his detractors would have just watched five minutes of the OU game tape, they might not look so silly right now.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It's that it was so ******* obvious how good he was, if his detractors would have just watched five minutes of the OU game tape, they might not look so silly right now.
Uh oh. :grabs:

*Patiently awaits lurking km skeptics

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

in fairness, every single first-round draft pick in sports history has 5+ minutes of elite game footage or highlight video. That’s why you can’t invest in someone solely on what you see on tape. I’ve been fooled too many times.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It doesn't matter how great a player is in college, honestly. Nothing matters until they can prove it at the next level. Sam Bradford was also a phenomenal college QB at Oklahoma who won a Heisman and was drafted number one overall...

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
The people who were dead wrong on him still can't resist taking a shot "Continues to play bigger than he is"

And he'll just continue to get better and better. He's improved every week since week 1. I look forward to watch him and Kliff shred the Giants.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I certainly understand being wrong on a player. It happens all the time. Back handed compliments though just show pettiness. Florio is that kind of dude though

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose