K1 named NFC Offensive Player of Week

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s threads like this that remind me why I drop out of sight so often. Having an overwhelming desire to always be “right” is the hallmark of someone compensating for a certain lack in other areas.

people calling out other posters for having a different opinion is kindergarten ****. If you feel you need to see someone grovel for expressing a thought that might prove later to be incorrect, then look in the mirror and tell yourself to grow the f up.

JTS
Posts like this is why we need you around

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How on earth did no one named:

Larry Fitzgerald
Kurt Warner
Anquan Boldin
John Brown
David Johnson

Ever win NFC Offensive Player of the Week with some of the insane games those guys have had?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Larry Fitzgerald
Kurt Warner
Anquan Boldin
John Brown
David Johnson

Ever win NFC Offensive Player of the Week with some of the insane games those guys have had?

The historic note is about rookies, not overall. They have won awards.

Warner wasnt a rookie here
Fitz must not have in his rookie year.
John Brown blew up but I dont think he was ever really OROY type stuff in his first year. I dont remember.
David johnson rarely played on offense in his rookie year, special team phenom.
Boldin had a major game in week 1 but didnt get it.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
He is awesome right now, and is playing smarter each week.

We do have to play some dominant defenses coming up though. From Oct 27th thru Nov 17th we play The Saints, and 49ers twice. That will definitely be a huge challenge for a rookie head coach and quarterback.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle Murray is the 1st @AZCardinals rookie to win Offensive POW since Ron Moore in Week 17 of the 1993 season.

How did Boldin's 1st game not win it for him? 217 yards and 2 TDs your in your first NFL game and you can't win Offensive POW?

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How did Boldin's 1st game not win it for him? 217 yards and 2 TDs your in your first NFL game and you can't win Offensive POW?

Boldin won the Pepsi player of the week, but Tommie Maddox won the NFC Offensive Player of the Week with a shellacking of the Ravens. Not surprisingly, QBs typically win this award over positional players.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Boldin won the Pepsi player of the week, but Tommie Maddox won the NFC Offensive Player of the Week with a shellacking of the Ravens. Not surprisingly, QBs typically win this award over positional players.
Actually Maddox won it for the AFC. Joey Harrington (the QB that we played against that week) won it for the NFC with 4 TD passes and no turnovers. The Lions beat us 42-24 in that game.

And the Pepsi award is for rookie of the week right? At least that is what Kyler got for this past week as well as the NFC OPOTW.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Larry Fitzgerald
Kurt Warner
Anquan Boldin
John Brown
David Johnson

There is an extreme bias towards the east coast when it comes to this type of vote. That's my impression.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Worth watching. K1 gives me hope I’ve never had as a Cards fan.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose