Arizona Cardinals @ NY Giants Pregame thread. 10/14/19-10/19/19

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Hmm wish I could make sure he doesn’t say this again and again and again, like the last decade- playcaller deserved a 2nd half collapse

EDMONDS IN LINE FOR MORE WORK

Edmonds had five carries for 34 yards and two catches for 33 yards and a score on Sunday, but only had one touch in the second half against the Falcons. Kingsbury said he wasn’t aware of that and doesn’t want it to happen again.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/kliff-kingsbury-making-the-cardinals-offense-look-pretty

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So . . . my starting Hooper didn’t quell his success against us. But I gotta try again this week with engram (yup I have two pretty good TEs). It’s bound to slap me in the face this week, right?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki

·
1m

Per
@AZ_Helm
"Sunday’s win over the #Falcons marked the third game this season and second in a row – in which the Cardinals did not commit a turnover. Through six games, Arizona has committed just four turnovers and has yet to lose a fumble."
@AZCardinals
no interceptions for us either- that’s what we are suppose to get with this bend don’t break defense - hopefully PP will allow others to be more aggressive with ball skills.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So . . . my starting Hooper didn’t quell his success against us. But I gotta try again this week with engram (yup I have two pretty good TEs). It’s bound to slap me in the face this week, right?

I have Barkley. Honestly I hope he can't suit up this Sunday but it's looking like he may.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I recall, the last time we were in NY, was the game Ginn won with one of his two plays he made the entire year, with that punt return to break the Giants' back. I'm hoping our receivers have a field day if Kyler gets time, and hoping Markus Golden doesn't exact some semblance of revenge. His speed is certainly an asset for the G-Men.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I recall, the last time we were in NY, was the game Ginn won with one of his two plays he made the entire year, with that punt return to break the Giants' back. I'm hoping our receivers have a field day if Kyler gets time, and hoping Markus Golden doesn't exact some semblance of revenge. His speed is certainly an asset for the G-Men.

Yes, Ginn did win that game for us. But, don’t forget that Stanton was our QB also that day. And that was NEVER pretty.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As much as we talk about Isabella its important we get something from Allen as well. Hope he gets healthy..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm worried about Hooper but terrified about what Golden Tate might do to us.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
10/16/19, 11:26 AM
Kliff Kingsbury said WR Christian Kirk didn't play last weekend because he could only run straight and couldn't cut. Kingsbury said Kirk needs to be able to plant and cut on his ankle to play Sunday in New York and said Kirk is "closer than he was last week."

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still don't get how Keim botched the Hakeem Butler deal.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

We can't even activate him off IR because we saved a spot for a guy who broke his leg. C'mon.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ve got a creeping bad feeling about this game. Because it’s kyler vs Danny it’s going to get national attention. Which usually means bad things for cardinals fans. Kyler might outplay Danny over the course of the season but if the giants win this weekend the media will fawn over Danny for the rest of the year over kyler.