We Lost

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Doh.

I hate to say it but things are not looking good in regards to the huge risk the Cardinals took this offseason.

Hope to be wrong and watch an epic turnaround

....Colorado is beatiful, btw

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All the time we score the defense is unable to stop anyone
The roster is terrible built
We invested 3picks on receivers and no one is able to get separation
The defensive line is just crappy and our Linebackers are the slowest in the league and the only one fast doesn't have any football instict

And what about the safeties...
Swearinger should be cut tommorrow, terribile and zero effort

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Doh.

I hate to say it but things are not looking good in regards to the huge risk the Cardinals took this offseason.

Hope to be wrong and watch an epic turnaround

....Colorado is beatiful, btw

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy
Why are you in Colorado?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was trying to be optimistic but it looks like Keims last ditch effort to save his job isn’t working . We are just as bad as last year but mildly more entertaining to watch offensively. Keims moves have set this franchise back .

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Fun stat of the evening:

The Cardinals allowed their most total yards (1,670) through the first 4 weeks of a season since at least 1940.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even I knew this was a throw away year. Anyone who thought this was anything but a churn the roster, learning experience for a rookie head coach, rookie QB and a bunch of other rookies was out to lunch.
It was super bowl or bust for me...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this is a laughable chest pound. everyone who wasn't drunk on Kool-Aid saw this coming.

a post like this though lends credence to the idea you WANTED it to happen just so you could post this.
I thought that was obvious, lol.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
How about a coach?
I'm not going to make the argument that Kliff will succeed in the NFL, but there is one thing we need to keep in mind with him and that is that he is a rookie NFL coach.

Most new head coaches are simply new to being the head coach, but Kliff is trying to learn the ropes of the NFL while also implementing a system that is new to most of the players.

I think with that in mind it may take Kliff a little longer to settle in than your typical new head coach, but ultimately still needs to show some progress before the end of this season.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
this is a laughable chest pound. everyone who wasn't drunk on Kool-Aid saw this coming.

a post like this though lends credence to the idea you WANTED it to happen just so you could post this.
It's not chest pounding. I'm normally awfully depressed after a Cardinals loss. I steeled myself for this season looking forward.

It's better than sitting here having thought we had a chance to at least hang around in the standings and getting disappointed. I'm not sure what you want from me here... stop posting because I was "right?"

Hell, maybe I want to be right so we can move on from this disaster before I'm 40.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard