Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 09/23/19-09/28/19

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am going to pick the Cardinals to win this game.

31-30 good guys

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I always fear good teams that just played a home stinker & have an upcoming road game (See Carolina). Road warriors are a dangerous breed! Especially a team with a great QB/HC combination. I can't help but think that Wilson will carve up our secondary, but hope springs eternal. I think we'll be entertaining on offense & K1 will continue to excite. The only thing that matters is whether our D can stop the Seattle offense after we put points on the board. If we can't, then I eventually see a similar ending to what we saw in the Carolina game. If Seattle forces us to be one dimensional late, they will pin back their ears & our OL will get abused. Like Carolina, Seattle has the personnel to do exactly that. Until our D forces some 3 & outs, our season could resemble the Groundhog Day movie.

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seattle is 2-1 thanks to very close wins to the Bengals and Steelers. Their defense has been very suspect as well and the Saints won even without Brees.

The Cardinals should be able to do some damage on offense but doubtful the defense can do much to stop Wilson and the Seattle offense.

So odds are Seattle wins, but hopefully the Cards find a way. This team needs to somehow win a game to build any sort of confidence.
Cards are capable of beating Seattle.

They're also capable of being blown out. Hope it's the former.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Lol they sure dont play like that. Barely beat cindy. Got spanked by a saints team without brees.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Both those statements are wrong about the construct of the team and the response about how they play

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You simply can’t predict a win for the Cards using any real logic...Has Pete Carrol ever lost a game in Arizona?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I got a good feeling hopefully D bounces back and atleast plays average we will have a chance if they do

I believe the offense will continue to develop, but as you said, the D will have to play significantly better if they have any chance to beat the Seahawks. Seattle always plays well in AZ, and they will be a nasty bunch after their loss last week at home.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I know they lost a game near the end of the season when Jackson was the QB - can't remember the location - was absolutely hotly contested and super physical for a pair of teams playing for not much

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brady Henderson (@BradyHenderson)
9/27/19, 11:25 AM
Pete Carroll told KIRO Radio 97.3 FM that Ziggy Ansah is expected to play Sunday at Arizona despite missing Thursday's practice with a back issue that limited him Wednesday. "We think he’s going to be OK," Carroll told Dori Monson. "It’s just something... es.pn/2ne5UCY