OT: Prospects you were wrong about

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Not necessarily Cardinals but prospects that flamed out you were big on. I came across a Trent Richardson highlights in college and remember thinking he was the greatest RB prospect maybe ever. :shocker:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I assumed Andrew Luck would be one of the greatest of all time. Unfortunately, the franchise who drafted him, broke him

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wanted Robert Gallery and was upset he went the pick before us. The guy we got stuck with the pick after did alright, I guess.

To be fair, how long have we needed a great offensive linemen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
for Cardinal draft picks: Troy Nicklas.

every TE out of ND has at least been competent. I thought his floor was an outstanding blocker who could catch a 8 yard square in

overall: I really liked John Ross, WR out of Washington. I thought he would be what Hollywood Brown has been this year. We will see if Ross keeps it up this year

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
for Cardinal draft picks: Troy Nicklas.

every TE out of ND has at least been competent. I thought his floor was an outstanding blocker who could catch a 8 yard square in

overall: I really liked John Ross, WR out of Washington. I thought he would be what Hollywood Brown has been this year. We will see if Ross keeps it up this year
Yea I’ll bite. Thought he was a lock at TE

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I wanted Robert Gallery and was upset he went the pick before us. The guy we got stuck with the pick after did alright, I guess.

To be fair, how long have we needed a great offensive linemen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a truly honest man. Few would admit that. But yes, I think that draft worked out

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
David Boston flamed out, with a nipple ring to boot.

I thought Peyton Manning would never make it in the NFL.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Art Schlicter. He immediately lost the job to Mike Pagel.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nick Fairley, Quentin Coples, Troy Nicklas, Geno Smith, Vernon Gholston. I could work for the Jets.

Oh, and Jonathan Cooper, Andre Wadsworth, Wendell Bryant, Michael Floyd, Matt Leinart, Calvin Pace, Bryant Johnson, Robert Nkdemiche, Josh Rosen, Kevin Minter, Levi Brown, etc, etc, etc...

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nick Fairley, Quentin Coples, Troy Nicklas, Geno Smith, Vernon Gholston. I could work for the Jets.

Oh, and Jonathan Cooper, Andre Wadsworth, Wendell Bryant, Michael Floyd, Matt Leinart, Calvin Pace, Bryant Johnson, Robert Nkdemiche, Josh Rosen, Kevin Minter, Levi Brown, etc, etc, etc...
Lol you thought all of them would be good?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Pace, Floyd and Minter were all solid for us. None of those guys were super high draft picks either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave