Cardinals at Ravens gameday thread 9-15-19

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We had two possessions to take the lead and he played small and without command of the game. Has he had nice moments? Yes. Has he had any of those when we weren't trailing? I can't think of any.

Playing big when the game matters and the pressure is on is one thing. Playing big when you have nothing to lose is totally different. Squeak has yet to do the former. Just saying.

Lol.

Nobody is taking you serious

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We had two possessions to take the lead and he played small and without command of the game. Has he had nice moments? Yes. Has he had any of those when we weren't trailing? I can't think of any.

Playing big when the game matters and the pressure is on is one thing. Playing big when you have nothing to lose is totally different. Squeak has yet to do the former. Just saying.

Who looked better in their first few starts... Kyler Murray or Russell Wilson since he's the comparison

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Watching Jackson now makes me wonder if the cards had taken him in at#13 last year where we would be.
Jackson would be in Miami.

Cards could've drafted Brett Favre last year, and we'd still be watching K1 this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I liken it to the first 8 games when BA got here. Offense looked like crap and Palmer looked washed up. We find out later it was just a process with getting everyone on the same page. Once it happened, we became a very dangerous offense in the 2nd half of the year.

We could very easily by 1-6-1 in our first half, and like 5-3 in the second half....which would really put us in position to make some noise next season.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That TE is a young stud.

D played their arsess off but don't have anyone with the skills to cover a TE one on one. Andrew had over a hundred yards last week as well.
I know that but like I said it doesn’t matter who the TE is it’s been an issue for 20 years.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The defense overall really played pretty well.

We just have to start converting in the red zone. That is why we have not won both our games.

I am encouraged. Pretty sure we can win next week, and we will be .500, which isn’t bad at all for a rookie Qb and coach.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’m sorry that’s the biggest joke of a post I’ve seen on here in a minute.

You think he’s playing like b*cth?

He’s been pretty damn good. Pretty much as advertised. It’s his second start.

Your a joke.

He’s been good, but he had moments in which he should’ve been more aggressive but turtled. The last drive he looked completely lost.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
More competitive than I thought, especially being an early east game.

We see the formula, if they pressure and blitz we struggle. They do that are there peril though because we see it start to gas the D later in the game and they let us on it.

I really blame KK for not better play calling. He should have been putting two TEs in there more often and running screens instead of thinking KM would have a time for a 5 and sometimes 6 wide set to develop for more than a 5 yard pass at best. The redzone playcalling up until we scored that TD was mind boggling.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Gotta work on the red zone production. It’s our biggest weakness so far.
Kliff ran the ball 1 time inside the 10 yard line! He did the same A lot at Tech & one of the huge things I didn’t like when he was hired.

That’s got to change

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
The redzone playcalling up until we scored that TD was mind boggling.

Truth be told...that's the difference in both games. We had opportunities to win but had to kick FG's vs TD's.

Lots of really solid play though and plenty to build upon.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I liked that game much better. Fell flat on the 4th but very competitive against a much superior team.

As much as I wanted to keep Rosen and upgrade the trenches I don’t think Rosen gets us that close on the scoreboard

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Squeak was 4 for 8 with 17 yards passing, and 7 yards rushing when trailing by less than 7 points this game.

3 possessions.

Maybe people should.

It’s pretty boring to retort to you I imagine, actually I don’t need to, writing this had me falling asleep

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Who looked better in their first few starts... Kyler Murray or Russell Wilson since he's the comparison
Wilson was 11-5 his first season and selected to the probowl...team finished 1/2 behind niners in the season and lost to Atl in the 2nd round of playoffs. He was 6-4 10 games and was 5-1 to end season. His first game was loss to Cards.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Against an SB caliber team by 6 pts in their house... won’t lose sleep about it
SB caliber?? Lol good one there are still a handful of better teams in the AFC. The Ravens played the projected worse two teams in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard