Preseason week 3: Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings GameDay Thread. 08/24/19

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler looked ok... defense looked better (my God is Cousins going to end up the worst FA contract ever?)... the amount of penalties is disturbing and DJ looks more and more like a one-hit wonder with every game he plays.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That was a bs pass interference call.

that wasn't even close. Refs are getting horrible and the NFL has to fix it. Refs don't even talk. I think every game should have a 4 man crew in a booth. Watching the game on TV. and they ring down when a call is bad to overturn it veggie they announce the penalty.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
that wasn't even close. Refs are getting horrible and the NFL has to fix it. Refs don't even talk. I think every game should have a 4 man crew in a booth. Watching the game on TV. and they ring down when a call is bad to overturn it veggie they announce the penalty.

The contact had didnt stop the receiver from catching the ball. It was uncatchable.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Three big plays and very next play a holding call everytime. Got to clean this crap up