OT: Baker Mayfield: “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones”

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cam is definitely arrogant but not all arrogance is created equal. Baker goes out of his way to be a douche while Cam is just naturally over confident IMO. I mean you want your QB to be confident......

Cam is arrogant, but most alpha athletes are. Cam is also a bit aloof to go along with it so it makes him look more arrogant than he really is.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Yeah. Do you know why he did it Blindseyed? Do you know what action by the OSU team prompted him to do that? I know, but I'm asking you if you know.
No, i actually don't really care, i mean I seriously could care less, I don't even like Ohio State, point is Baker is and has always been a jerk, think that's the point of the thread

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah. Do you know why he did it Blindseyed? Do you know what action by the OSU team prompted him to do that? I know, but I'm asking you if you know.

Not sure you know either if you think the so-called "reason" was justified.

Mayfield got his panties in a bunch more because they got their ass handed them in 2016, not because they sang Carmen after that game.

Even if Baker didn't know at the time that OSU sings Carmen after every game, win or loss, home or away, I'm sure someone explained that fact in the days to come that it isn't their "fight song" and is a fellowship song. So to still use that as an excuse a year later is even lamer than at the time. He was the first player (at least with any stature to have publicity over it) I've heard cry about it and I'm sure he wouldn't have cried about it being sung it if OSU lost (which they would have sung regardless of the outcome because the song isn't about celebrating a win or even the football team, it is about having gratitude for the school).

Edit: Here is video of the "disrespect" Mayfield got so worked up over for those not familiar with the post game ritual.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Cam is arrogant, but most alpha athletes are. Cam is also a bit aloof to go along with it so it makes him look more arrogant than he really is.
My problem with Cam is not his arrogance or his obnoxious behavior, I am totally cool with that...I have a problem with the sulking and poopy pants he has when things don't goes his way.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Is there anyone who thinks the Browns will not be as advertised? I just keep seeing all these talking heads with them late in the play offs and some even the Super Bowl, I don't know I mean it's the Browns...they always seem to mess things up lol kinda like Keim and the O-line

They're gonna flop, but hey, winning 6 games is good in Cleveland I guess.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Not sure you know either if you think the so-called "reason" was justified.

Mayfield got his panties in a bunch more because they got their ass handed them in 2016, not because they sang Carmen after that game.

Even if Baker didn't know at the time that OSU sings Carmen after every game, win or loss, home or away, I'm sure someone explained that fact in the days to come that it isn't their "fight song" and is a fellowship song. So to still use that as an excuse a year later is even lamer than at the time. He was the first player (at least with any stature to have publicity over it) I've heard cry about it and I'm sure he wouldn't have cried about it being sung it if OSU lost (which they would have sung regardless of the outcome because the song isn't about celebrating a win or even the football team, it is about having gratitude for the school).

Edit: Here is video of the "disrespect" Mayfield got so worked up over for those not familiar with the post game ritual.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Nice research bojack. Props man.

However, if it's no big deal, how about they go sing their little song in the locker room then? Why do they have to make such a big deal about it?

That's our home turf. Our house. Nobody invited them to sing anything anywhere, so why don't they go back to Columbus?

I mean, I'm not trying to over-react here, but we asked them to come play a football game, not audition for "America's got talent".

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Nice research bojack. Props man.

However, if it's no big deal, how about they go sing their little song in the locker room then? Why do they have to make such a big deal about it?

That's our home turf. Our house. Nobody invited them to sing anything anywhere, so why don't they go back to Columbus?

I mean, I'm not trying to over-react here, but we asked them to come play a football game, not audition for "America's got talent".
What are you 12?? I'm joking with you Crimson don't Baker me! Lol

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Hey @NJCardFan ........ Hope your mom is ok. And don’t mind us..... we tend to get cranky to.

P.S. Are you totally out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My problem with Cam is not his arrogance or his obnoxious behavior, I am totally cool with that...I have a problem with the sulking and poopy pants he has when things don't goes his way.

That's kind of what I am getting at when I say he is aloof. He doesn't seem to understand how his expressive demeanor effects how he is perceived by the outside world and possibly his teammates.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose