New LT for the Cards - Desmond Harrison waiver claim

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this move. There is not much downside and the Cardinals get insurance for their offensive line.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
For the price they are paying him, buy him an administrative assistant. Preferably hire someone with babysitting experience.
Most teams aren’t smart enough to do that or the player feels offended by that thought.

Zeke Elliott is a perfect example & can keep his nose clean out in public :bang:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Him and humphries seem pretty tight so maybe that will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
From the same game...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The play in the photo actually resulted in a safety due to the holding penalty.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Pick him up on waiver wires, which is great for Wilks sucking rocks to afford us this opportunity. There is obviously a reason you want to roll the dice on him... no reason for ASFN making its usual effort to say why a guy sucks lol

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Pick him up on waiver wires, which is great for Wilks sucking rocks to afford us this opportunity. There is obviously a reason you want to roll the dice on him... no reason for ASFN making its usual effort to say why a guy sucks lol
Well there's a few but I think there are alot saying it's good and there's not a ton of risk, I'm good with it since it wouldn't be a big loss if he doesn't work out but a big plus if he does....I'm being positive Jet Stream!! Lol

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Field Yates (@FieldYates)
6/7/19, 9:05 AM
Had the Cardinals not claimed OT Desmond Harrison, he would have become a Redskin. Washington was the only other team to our a claim in on him. Notable with the current Trent Williams situation.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Spotty offseason attendance fueled Desmond Harrison’s release from the Browns

Mike Florio
ProFootball Talk on NBC SportsJune 16, 2019
When it comes to players skipping voluntary offseason workouts, coaches know to tiptoe around saying anything that would indicate that the voluntary offseason workouts actually aren’t voluntary.

The situation becomes a bit more complicated when a player intends to participate in offseason workouts, but misses one or more of them.

Desmond Harrison[/a] during the team’s three-day mandatory minicamp came with a vague explanation as to the reasons for the move. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media said that Harrison “start[ed] missing or being late to responsibilities.” Since the release came after only one day of mandatory practice (and after weeks of voluntary practices) it appeared that, while the last straw came when Harrison missed the first day of mandatory minicamp, the frustration grew during the voluntary phase of the offseason program.' type="text" data-reactid="15">The abrupt decision of the Browns to release tackle Desmond Harrison during the team’s three-day mandatory minicamp came with a vague explanation as to the reasons for the move. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media said that Harrison “start[ed] missing or being late to responsibilities.” Since the release came after only one day of mandatory practice (and after weeks of voluntary practices) it appeared that, while the last straw came when Harrison missed the first day of mandatory minicamp, the frustration grew during the voluntary phase of the offseason program.

Arizona Republic seems to support this conclusion." type="text" data-reactid="16">An article regarding Harrison in the Arizona Republic seems to support this conclusion.
https://sports.yahoo.com/spotty-offseason-attendance-fueled-desmond-121721749.html