OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
5/29/19, 7:51 AM
The #Broncos gave CB Chris Harris a 1-year deal that includes $9.8M salary that was already on the books, plus a $650K workout bonus and a $600K roster bonus. That totals $11.05M. Add in the $1M option that was already paid and it gets Harris to $12.05M.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
JP Finlay‏Verified account @JPFinlayNBCS 3m3 minutes ago
Gruden said he doesn’t mind if the Redskins do Hard Knocks but thinks HBO should go with the Raiders and do the Skins in 2020. I asked what happens if Skins make playoffs - Gruden: “If we miss the playoffs I won’t be here next year”
Doesn't he have like a 10 year contract? Unless they win 3 games or less he isn't going anywhere next year unless they tank for Tua.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Silver‏Verified account @MikeSilver
One significant piece of the Packers' new-look offense will be severely hobbled during the rest of the offseason and beyond: New coach Matt LaFleur suffered a torn Achilles' tendon playing in a Knockout game on a Lambeau hoops court Wednesday night and will have surgery Sunday...

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
5/31/19, 1:23 PM
#Colts QB Chad Kelly has been suspended without pay for the first two games of the 2019 regular season for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. This, of course, for his incident while with the #Broncos.

Kelly played HS football (Red Lion, PA) about 10 minutes from my house. I never saw him play, but those that knew him said he was a great player, but a trainwreck in so many ways. That's so sad, because the kid was/is talented.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kelly played HS football (Red Lion, PA) about 10 minutes from my house. I never saw him play, but those that knew him said he was a great player, but a trainwreck in so many ways. That's so sad, because the kid was/is talented.
Yep. I work with some of his old HS friends. Dude was a party animal in HS, and a fool in college. None of this is a surprise to them.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jordan Raanan
@JordanRaanan

·
3m

Not great days for Eli Manning or Daniel Jones. Both threw INTs in live drills and were inconsistent.
Jones’ highlight was pulling the ball and running on a zone-read. Best QB by a wide margin on Day 1 of minicamp— Alex Tanney. #Giants

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Giardi (@MikeGiardi)
6/4/19, 12:01 PM
N'keal Harry drew attention today on numerous occasions for being in the wrong place/running wrong route. Also made a couple of nice catches in traffic (and this is where I will remind you these are OTAs and no one gets hit). #Patriots

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Michael Giardi (@MikeGiardi)
6/4/19, 12:01 PM
N'keal Harry drew attention today on numerous occasions for being in the wrong place/running wrong route. Also made a couple of nice catches in traffic (and this is where I will remind you these are OTAs and no one gets hit). #Patriots

That's the 101 on getting in the Brady doghouse real quick.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora‏Verified account @JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago
Trent Williams issues with Skins are not financial at all according to numerous sources with knowledge of the situation. He's told teammates he has demanded a trade or his release from the club due to their handling of his recent medical situation. Has vowed not to play for them

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
5m

The #Browns informed former starting LT Desmond Harrison yesterday they were releasing him. My understanding is, he starting missing or being late to responsibilities. A player with a ton of talent who’ll now go on waivers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose