Special Thanks To ASFN'S "Team Murray"

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
He is on a cheap contract.. what's the excuse? They already have hundley... Maybe they didnt anticipate how bad he was really viewed through out the league..

It don`t wash.Every Gm wants to get something for as little cost as possible.Just maybe in what appears to be a rare moment of sanity Keim decided he wasn`t going to trade JR for nothing.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the pick it is what it is.I don`t like it and think its a mistake.I think the denigration of Josh Rosen is bullsh*t and that's as nice as I can put it.
What if Rosen pick was heavily influenced by Wilks? Then what.?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It don`t wash.Every Gm wants to get something for as little cost as possible.Just maybe in what appears to be a rare moment of sanity Keim decided he wasn`t going to trade JR for nothing.
...that had apparently backfired...maybe more to the whole Josh Rosen is not liked in the locker room thing. :oops:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Another "Can't-miss-Heisman-winning-QB-drafted-number-one-overall to lead our team-to-multiple-Super-Bowls..." #carsonpalmer #sambradford #kylermurray

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am now rooting for Kyler Murray. My favorite QB in the league and I hope he shocks the world. Can’t wait to see him in a Cardinals uniform. I just think the situation was mismanaged and now Rosen’s trade value has been trashed (which hurts the team)
There we go! Let’s win!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No special mention to Steve Keim, for making us so terrible, that we'd actually have "dibs" on the QB that wanted to play baseball... until he found out his High School crush would pick him 1 overall??

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Crimson Warrior always rose above the fray and conducted himself in this battlezone with great dignity. Thanks for that, CW. Now we've got Murray. Let's hope we become the NFL's version of Seven Seconds Or Less, and reinvent the game. Gotta pull for him now. What else can we do?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want to say thanks to all the guys who fought the good fight, and helped keep me sane over the last three months. Whose positive energy helped bring Murray to the desert.

First it was Dr. Jones and PACardsFan laying down some great stuff. Really persuasive and logical. Never wavering in their resolve.

Buckybird was there early too, but headed for the exits when things started getting I ugly. I understand Bucky. Glad you're back on man.

juza76 was mixing it up with the boo birds, with an intriguing, kind of satirical kind of style, that was both funny and compelling. juza76 did work.

Then Krang flipped! Holy moly, wasn't that big deal? Krang was bringing it everyday for Team Murray. Pulling no punches. Speaking truth.

I was surprised that about this same time I would occasionally see my arch-nemesis, Ouchie-the-Clown, getting after some of the more poorly constructed arguments of those opposing Murray. It was.. weird. :)

We heard from Poison around this point too. Kind of the start of all the harsh words for JR.

That was followed by a fierce barrage of analytics from by Chris S. It made me think the sun coming up on bombed-out landscape, revealing a stark reality where Murray was the only choice in a Murray vs. Rosen debate. It was devastatingly effective.

After that...I kind of faded out. The whole thing got to be not fun.

I do remember seeing Devon, TheCardsFan, Vacard, and a couple of other guys keeping it going down the stretch. If I missed anyone I apologize, and hopefully someone will give them a shout out on this thread.

But a big, big thank you to all those who supported Murray during this page of Cardinal's history. Appreciate your courage and resolve very much.

None of that had to do anything with what the Cards did. Sorry. But this is just fantasy. It is just a message board.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You forgot to thank meathead Keim. The same guy who drafted that god awful Rosen now drafted our savior. Ok.
I thank no one. It isnt like I know Murray will be great. I ain't going to slit my wrists over it, still going to get my tickets, and will still root like hell to win.