A very bad feeling on NFL draft Eve

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting a real bad feeling we are picking Murray #1. I would now be shocked if we don't. I have to stop watching NFL Network. Listening to Peter Schrager (douche) say his sources say it is done among others saying similar has me depressed. Didn't like the KK hire and now I despise it. They are showing our 3 stooges in the Cards draft room. Ugh.

Need to get good with it. Not easy.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just ignore the media. Under 24 hrs to go & no one knows what the hell Cards are going to do. It's actually pretty crazy now that I think of it. All that dread of nothing but Bosa talk for months & look where we end up lol

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting a real bad feeling we are picking Murray #1. I would now be shocked if we don't. I have to stop watching NFL Network. Listening to Peter Schrager (douche) say his sources say it is done among others saying similar has me depressed. Didn't like the KK hire and now I despise it. They are showing our 3 stooges in the Cards draft room. Ugh.

Keep a stiff upper lip. This could work out. Let’s hope we become one of the more exciting teams in the league. Let’s look at it as being ahead of the curve. Coach K will now have no excuses. I just hope this front office loads up on offense. They better not be hoping Kevin White is our savior at WR. This is boom or bust. There is no in between.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I’ll say this, many were ecstatic with the hiring of the no nonsense Wilks and the drafting of Josh Rosen...Only to go 3-13. Regardless of what they do, I think the only way is up from here.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're in the final stages of dealing with grief.. hang in there. :)

But in all seriousness..whatever happens. We are Cards fans. If we don't have hope.. we have nothing. So the sun will shine tomorrow.. :raccoon:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
You gotta feed the geese to keep the blood flowing. I keep the rhythm below the belt. This is not a tip, this is a prescription. Trust me. If you don't, you will fall out of balance, split your differential and tip the fudge over. Or worse yet, I've seen this happen, implode.

You must be registered for see images attach

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I actually have a gut feeling we aren't taking him.

Maybe that's just me believing in miracles. But yeah, ugh.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim mentioned gettin the most impqctful player, and by a large margin, considering the position is murray

The last time we had the number 1 pick was 60 years a go, and after all we should take a defensive player....mmm noo

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keep a stiff upper lip. This could work out. Let’s hope we become one of the more exciting teams in the league. Let’s look at it as being ahead of the curve. Coach K will now have no excuses. I just hope this front office loads up on offense. They better not be hoping Kevin White is our savior at WR. This is boom or bust. There is no in between.

Probably too tainted as a long time fan. I have trouble seeing the Cardinals as ahead of the curve on anything. Hopefully you are correct. I will be watching and rooting as hard as ever no matter what they do in the draft.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I wanna keep Rosen but I'm preparing for the Murray pick. I've been watching more & more of KM highlights on sportscenter, dude does have talent. Can throw it side armed between defenders & can throw it well on the run, all these highlights are from the "air raid" offense as well. I think the cardinals should just draft Williams, so disruptive at the DT position.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ1

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear you but why would they? It seems all the other QB needy teams are rumored to be after someone else. We can only hope.

We do not know what is going on behind the scenes.

Everyone is playing poker and trying not to show their cards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave