A statement if you please

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
This is a response to something I read in here questioning my loyalty to This Team the answer is. I have followed this team since 1974 been through Don Coryells fued with B. Bidwill watched Jim Hart and all the great players retire watched many years of losing too. Watched Bud Wilkinson's days with Otis Andersen. Watched so many coaches come and go cant even remember cried when Jv Cain collapsed and died during training camp watched This team made fun of so many times it made me sick so to the person who Said that my loyalty is to Rosen and Not Murray the answer is Your Damn Right but my undying loyalty it to THIS TEAM as dumb of decisions as they make 90% of the time Because They Are My Team regardless of of their Location

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delmar

It should always be team first no matter what. That's the way I look at it.

I want our team to win no matter who the players are.

I really like a lot of our players and if Fitz got traded I would still like him.

Other players that leave I don't follow them or care about them because they are no longer Cardinals

Don't have such thin skin and don't let a small few get to you. Everyone has their own agenda and some are very aggressive in pushing their narrative.

You are opening yourself up to some criticism by starting this thread.

JMHO

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is a response to something I read in here questioning my loyalty to This Team the answer is. I have followed this team since 1974 been through Don Coryells fued with B. Bidwill watched Jim Hart and all the great players retire watched many years of losing too. Watched Bud Wilkinson's days with Otis Andersen. Watched so many coaches come and go cant even remember cried when Jv Cain collapsed and died during training camp watched This team made fun of so many times it made me sick so to the person who Said that my loyalty is to Rosen and Not Murray the answer is Your Damn Right but my undying loyalty it to THIS TEAM as dumb of decisions as they make 90% of the time Because They Are My Team regardless of of their Location

Try and ignore the morons... They're thick right now

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its all opinions man. No right or wrong.. that goes with when people are a little less than pleasant with the back and forths as well. Just laugh it off and move on. It's high emotion because that's what being a die-hard fan is all about. So it's understandable. Just have fun with it. Imo

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
IMO this team under Mike is not even close to the teams under Bill. Can’t compare the old cards to now. Yes we had a VERY hard year last year. But this team has been mostly good lately. I want Murray, I think he is a winner and despite his size is the best pocket passing QB we have seen that also has his athleticism and speed. He could bust. But he could also become a superstar. That being said, what ever move the team makes I will support it.

OP
OP
D

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
IMO this team under Mike is not even close to the teams under Bill. Can’t compare the old cards to now. Yes we had a VERY hard year last year. But this team has been mostly good lately. I want Murray, I think he is a winner and despite his size is the best pocket passing QB we have seen that also has his athleticism and speed. He could bust. But he could also become a superstar. That being said, what ever move the team makes I will support it.
I can tell you fo fact they are better than Billy B there are No Steve Little drafts Steve Pizarkowitz Anthony Bell Clyde Duncan The list goes on and on of Failed 1st round draft picks so far under Bill btw that's just a few of them

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm a season ticket holder and "kinda" loyal to the Cards. However, if they play like they did last year my loyalty will be greatly diminished. Who wants to pay good money to hope they score at least one TD in a game. That is not entertainment. Too many other things to do on a Sunday in Arizona. Love him or hate him but BA put an exciting team on the filed.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Luck plays a bigger part in the draft process than we fans care to admit.

And speaking of fans - for us, the draft is a big ego-trip (i.e. "I can forecast the draft better than the average moron.")

To quote Sam Elliott (Big Lebowski): "Sometimes you eat the bahr...& sometimes the bahr eats you."

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most on this board are crazy loyal to this team. No matter what side of the fence you stand on with the Rosen/ Murray controversy it all comes from passion for this team. Just look at it this way. Some of us can argue our beliefs with a bit more diplomacy than others. My loyalty is to the team. In this day and age I refuse to buy players jerseys anymore. I loved TM when he was a Cardinal but he’s gone. Loved Arians when he was here but really don’t care if the Bucs go 0-16. I’d like to see what Rosen could do with a plethora of weapons and a competent coaching staff and game plan. However, if we select Murray I will be behind him 100%. I won’t be someone who hope he fails just because I think we should stick with Rosen so I can say I was right.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Luck plays a bigger part in the draft process than we fans care to admit.

And speaking of fans - for us, the draft is a big ego-trip (i.e. "I can forecast the draft better than the average moron.")

To quote Sam Elliott (Big Lebowski): "Sometimes you eat the bahr...& sometimes the bahr eats you."

Or to quote David Lee Roth, "Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the fire hydrant" :)