Cards 2019 Schedule

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Every year I'm surprised at how little chatter schedule release day gets on the board. I look forward to this day just as much as the draft. Maybe it's because I'm an out of town season ticket holder but today is when I can start to nail down plans on what games I can come out to see. I'm like a kid on Christmas.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every year I'm surprised at how little chatter schedule release day gets on the board. I look forward to this day just as much as the draft. Maybe it's because I'm an out of town season ticket holder but today is when I can start to nail down plans on what games I can come out to see. I'm like a kid on Christmas.

Same here!!
The good thing is, it always seems to work out that there's a game you can't make and it's one that I need tix for!! My wife and I decide what games we want to go to and I make reservations within about 15 min of the schedule being released.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
bill hofheimer‏ @bhofheimer_espn 34m34 minutes ago
ESPN2 will have a 2-hour #NFLScheduleRelease special TONIGHT. @WendiNix_ESPN hosts w/ @AdamSchefter @Realrclark25 and @LRiddickESPN. They will review all 32 teams, prime time games, #MNF and more -8p ET.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is dumb. Even if I had the time, I wouldn't watch it. i'll wait until I get a notification from the App to look at the schedule, and then send it to my wife so she knows when not to bother me come fall and winter.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Getting Baltimore and the Giants early would be nice to avoid the nasty weather.

Will the Cardinals get more than one national game THIS season? @ Tampa Bay would be best option for a national game IMO.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Getting Baltimore and the Giants early would be nice to avoid the nasty weather.

Will the Cardinals get more than one national game THIS season? @ Tampa Bay would be best option for a national game IMO.
That'll 100% be a Thursday night game if it's a national.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Got some inside info Pats play giants week 10 on TNF so at least we know that giants game won’t be on a short week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

and cleveland

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
I say maybe one, early in season, because of the possibility of drafting Kyler Murray, otherwise a goosegg.

Probably that second half of the opening Monday night doubleheader at the Toaster.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard