OBJ traded to Browns

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
After trading their most talented and most popular player, the Giants will have to make a somewhat spectacular move in the draft. They have the draft picks now to do so and need a young QB to fill the seats.

If Keim is able to launch a bidding war for the 1st pick between the Raiders, Giants and maybe some dark horse suitor (Broncos?) - all while acting like we are in love with Murray - it could work out well for us.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I applaud the Giants. They got rid of a headcase who hasn’t been the most durable wr in football. They picked up a very good young safety to replace Collins along with two draft picks. They are in a position to move up in the draft ( if they want) . They can assure themselves Haskins ( if they want) and may even pick up a wr like Hollywood Brown or Metcalf . I say one thing , can we ever appreciate what we have in Larry Fitzgerald?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks Giants won this trade even by a little bit must really hate ODB.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks Giants won this trade even by a little bit must really hate ODB.

Hard to say. Have to wait a year and see what the Giants get for their 2 picks and how Peppers comes along.

2-3 years from now they could most definitely be the winner in this trade...

Hard to help your team from the training table..

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to say. Have to wait a year and see what the Giants get for their 2 picks and how Peppers comes along.

2-3 years from now they could most definitely be the winner in this trade...

Hard to help your team from the training table..
Gettleman is the GM.

I don’t expect any good picks from him.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder how Cleveland will feel when he threatens to sit out for a new contract . Antonio brown has sent precedent.
Set what precedent?

Players have been sitting out for new contracts for a while now.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Set what precedent?

Players have been sitting out for new contracts for a while now.
Not quite the way Brown and Bell has. We are going to see this more and more with 2 years left on their contracts. Had we traded for beckham I wonder how many people here would have been saying “ great , if he stays healthy?”

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hasn’t there been a rumbling already that he wants a re-do?

Yes although I don’t know how true they are... With OBJ and his attitude it wouldn’t shock me.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Evan Silva
@evansilva

·
12m

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reported on SportsCenter #Giants will "transition to a Gettleman-preferred run-first attack" post-Odell Beckham. Expect offense to face increase in 8+ man fronts with more 12 personnel due to severe WR shortage.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard