OBJ traded to Browns

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
WOW!! The Browns are building a team. Giants running up the white flag on the season already I guess. Gives them ammo to move up to get a QB (don't think Haskins makes it to #6) or start rebuilding this year and probably have the #1 pick in 2020 for Herbert or Tua.
David Njoku is going to be wide open every pkay...

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Is OBJ worth all the circus that he brings with him?Wonder how being a total Diva plays in Cleveland?

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
That gives the Giants more ammo to trade up with us for a QB.
6 & 17 is too far down IMO, unless we are going after Williams the OL from Alabama. I wouldn't mind the TE from Iowa further down at 17 or lower.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't hate this for the Giants. They're not close to winning and OBJ is a bit fragile, a big diva and a lot of $$$. Plus they get a #1, #3 and J. Peppers.
That’s an awfullllllll trade for the Giants. ODB is a generational player regardless of what you see his personality as. Thats highway robbery for Cleveland.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Giants aren’t trading for Rosen and starting Eli. Eli is not backing him up for 20 mil either. I don’t see it.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kitchens been put to the test. Strong personalities & very high expectations.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
6 & 17 is too far down IMO, unless we are going after Williams the OL from Alabama. I wouldn't mind the TE from Iowa further down at 17 or lower.

I would want a 2nd rounder as well. I also think the Giants trade up for Cbus's boy and then Murray slides to us at #6. Not that I really want that to happen but if they are going to get Murray that's how I would do it.

That's the first thing I thought. 17th overall for Rosen?

Not what I meant. I want to keep Rosen and trade down to finish off the D and get more help for the O.

Giants now have #6 and #17. Another candidate to trade up to #1.

That's my hope.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I would want a 2nd rounder as well. I also think the Giants trade up for Cbus's boy and then Murray slides to us at #6. Not that I really want that to happen but if they are going to get Murray that's how I would do it.

Not what I meant. I want to keep Rosen and trade down to finish off the D and get more help for the O.

That's my hope.
Keep in mind, the Dee Ford trade now means #2 would be anyone's game at QB. The instant we move back to #4, the phone lines will go nuts for Murray or Haskins. The 49ers could immediately recoup that 2nd rounder in a trade with the Giants.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see anyone trading up to Cards. Crap. Bad year to be holding the #1.