Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a show about this once and these Asian girls are basically indentured servants. Basically, the family is given money and then the girl "works" to pay it back. Oh, and they have to pay for the employers "expenses" in lodging and feeding them.

Yep. I watched a story on this and sometimes they go as far as threatening to kill or hurt family members if they don't work it off.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way Kraft is denying the allegations. I am sure he simply wandered into what he thought was a sex therapy session that offered hands on experiences.....twice.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did they have cameras in the massage rooms? If not, it seems like it would be difficult to convict him on this. Unless the "therapist" speaks up.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If prostitution was legal, this place wouldn't be involved in trafficking and slavery and then Kraft could get a ******* from a consenting individual and this would be a nothingburger.

If he KNEW there was slavery and trafficking, I would have an opinion on him. If he just knew he could go there and get a ******* and was unaware of that, I could care less.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he KNEW there was slavery and trafficking, I would have an opinion on him. If he just knew he could go there and get a ******* and was unaware of that, I could care less.

Who doesn't know that prostitutes are often exploited or coerced?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If prostitution was legal, this place wouldn't be involved in trafficking and slavery and then Kraft could get a ******* from a consenting individual and this would be a nothingburger.

I don't think a person of his background and money is naive about where these girls, most likely, come from.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think a person of his background and money is naive about where these girls, most likely, come from.

Maybe he didn't recognize the dialect their hands were using?!? ;)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Did they have cameras in the massage rooms? If not, it seems like it would be difficult to convict him on this. Unless the "therapist" speaks up.
Supposedly surveillance somewhere in the reports where’s he’s visibly seen

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lay off the guy he was just trying to avoid masturbate gate

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Schefter reported there is a bigger name than Kraft involved. Holy Moly

Forum statistics

Threads