Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-23-18

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
rosen today 12/23 83 yards

it is a costant

nerver touched a 300 yards in 1 game, average for a game is like 150 yards for game

those are ryan lindley numbers with an injured arm

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You can't be an utter failure in every area as an organization and evaluate any one player. There is nothing to take away from this season other than Keim has let more talent go than he has been able to replace, Wilks is trash as a coach, and we set ourselves up for failure very early in the process.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing to lose sitting Rosen next week. If you haven't seen enough I don't know what to say. This team needs a vet QB along with Rosen and I want to know if Glennon has value. We don't need to see Josh throw for 80 yards and a pick six next week. It's not like week 17 will be Rosen's coming out party.

Oh I think he should have been sitting this week! I’m not advocating playing Rosen I thought it was stupid to start him this week, nothing to learn taking reps against Rams and Seattle behind this Oline. We lucky he wasn’t seriously injured the Rams like to take out QBs.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game was trash ... i had do build a christmas gift while watching ... and to set together that gift was more exciting than the game... (expect for the Fitz TD).

The worst is, you can't judge really many players. Brandon Williams, this is someone you can judge or Zane Gonzales ... but for the rest ... difficult. And that is the worst thing when you hire the worst HC of the NFL. Another year with Wilks would set us back even more. Just pathetic.

And that makes this season to one of the worst of all time, just awful.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What does he wants executed?
a 4-3 with runstopping and so on ... you know by the arizona panthers or something like that ... Oh and on offense he wants to throw and run up the middle ... why the hell aren't they blocking ... :(:computer::help:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can't be an utter failure in every area as an organization and evaluate any one player. There is nothing to take away from this season other than Keim has let more talent go than he has been able to replace, Wilks is trash as a coach, and we set ourselves up for failure very early in the process.
I really would like to know what the interview process was that landed Wilks. If Bidwill doesn't understand the mistakes made in Wilks interview, there is no future for this franchise.

I have been supporting Keim on this board. Not sure how Keim survives this.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
a 4-3 with runstopping and so on ... you know by the arizona panthers or something like that ... Oh and on offense he wants to throw and run up the middle ... why the hell aren't they blocking ... :(:computer::help:
Today's game was same as Redskins game in week 1. How can they not show an ounce of improvement in 16 weeks in any aspect or phase of the game. I mean how is this possible? I am so perplexed.

What does Wilks do from Monday to Sunday?

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Today's game was same as Redskins game in week 1. How can they not show an ounce of improvement in 16 weeks in any aspect or phase of the game. I mean how is this possible? I am so perplexed.

What does Wilks do from Monday to Sunday?
Evaluates the team. Looks at all three phases of the game. Watches the tape. Doesn’t coach effort.