Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Dang Ayton had the rebound at the end.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The vast majority of us do not think Shaq is good. But we are realistic that until okobo or Melton develop or someone comes available in a trade it’s what we are resigned to trotting out there. It seems in your eyes if we are not writing 36 straight posts bashing our pg we must be happy with it. Nothing can further from the truth.

But why resign yourselves to trotting him out there when even a guy off the street would be better for this team?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Well, lost this one, but Ayton played very well, Jackson had a good game, Warren was his usual self. Lots of good stuff tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
But why resign yourselves to trotting him out there when even a guy off the street would be better for this team?
Because we literally cannot do anything about it. Do you think your 38 straight posts will result in a change magically?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So how did they play overall. Didn't get to watch it.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think we can see Ayton is the real deal. Suns looked crisp in the first quarter. They just lost discipline during the game.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need better three point shooting. That is the issue.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Because we literally cannot do anything about it. Do you think your 38 straight posts will result in a change magically?

You can do what I plan to do. Don't go to games until they bring in a real point guard. The empty seats should convince management to do something if common sense won't.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Sac won the 4th quarter and the game by only 4, despite the Suns shooting 3/20 from three point range and without Booker.

Take away Bender's play and we could have won ...

14 minutes -- 2 points (both on free throws), 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers and 3 fouls.

Time for a new catch phrase -- addition by benching. :)

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I liked Okobo. He did not play like a rookie.

This is very encouraging. He's flashed some impressive skills, but he's also disappeared every game other than this one and the first Summer League game. I'm hoping he builds his confidence quickly because we may need him, unfortunately.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
You can do what I plan to do. Don't go to games until they bring in a real point guard. The empty seats should convince management to do something if common sense won't.

It would also really show them if you didn't post about PGs on this message board. Seriously, you should try it. I think that will make them get a real point guard. I swear!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why did Ariza and bridges play only 14 and 17 mins?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Considering I live in Orange County, consider it done.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is very encouraging. He's flashed some impressive skills, but he's also disappeared every game other than this one and the first Summer League game. I'm hoping he builds his confidence quickly because we may need him, unfortunately.

He disappeared this game too. He had some good moments, but he is clearly still a long way away, and he needs to be brought along slowly.