TO still doesn’t get it!

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The HOF essentially said "eff you" by snubbing him for several years....and he gave it right back to them. I have no issue with this, good for him.

This morning Mike said that it is not the HOF that snubbed him, but the writers that voted for him. Don't know if that means anything or makes a difference, though.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This morning Mike said that it is not the HOF that snubbed him, but the writers that voted for him. Don't know if that means anything or makes a difference, though.
That’s what I was going to point out. Not the HOF, but the voters. Which makes TO even more stupid for doing this. I’m telling you, just doing his for attention.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
dont forget the infamous..."$14million dollars?? I cant feed my family on $14million dollars"...

screw that chump,...I hope he prissies and divas and snubs...dont want to see his punk ass there anyway...will make it a better day for the other guys to not have to listen to the wind flapping through his gums

I think you got your sports mixed up, I believe that was Latrell Sprewell.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that TO has a mental disorder of some kind so I don't rail against him anymore and simply hope he gets the help he needs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think you got your sports mixed up, I believe that was Latrell Sprewell.
naw...it was TO...because the Philly fans held a charity drive and brought him a truck full of food

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1266269/posts

that link has spre saying something similar.... but I recall owens calling a press conference in his driveway,...then a few days later the philly fans had a food drive and delivered a truck full of food to his house.which is why I remember it really,...always thought that was hilarious

Last edited:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
He is famous for this not his outstanding numbers and play - I’m ok with it , he has popcorn ready to enjoy watching the enshrinementof others. I still believe he belongs in hof - and honor him and his flaws.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I still laugh every time I think about this TO-ism:

You must be registered for see images
t.o. was a showman. when things were going good he was fun to watch and I liked his TD celebrations because they were actually funny...even the star fight with Emmitt was fun. but my problem with T.O. is that when things get tough he verbally assaults others in the press and less often mentions his own shortcomings which are plentiful. he deserves to be in the hall of fame no doubt, but ironically he will let his newest team/HOF class down at least one more time on induction day..classic T.O. being himself

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's not going to be there so why are they going to waste their time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because he's still got in and more importantly, they're supposed to be the grown-ups.

both sides look like crap here.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
because he's still got in and more importantly, they're supposed to be the grown-ups.

both sides look like crap here.
Doesn't mean his bust won't be there. He's not going to be there so why drag the ceremony on by mentioning him? He's disrespecting the committee by not going so why should they honor him? If it were me I'd pull his induction.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I expected this behavior from TO, but I think the HOF is stooping to his level. They are drawing more attention to him by taking this stance. Especially by publically announcing it. Two wrong don't make a right children!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean his bust won't be there. He's not going to be there so why drag the ceremony on by mentioning him? He's disrespecting the committee by not going so why should they honor him? If it were me I'd pull his induction.

Exactly. His move of dissing the HOF is unprecedented.

The HOF is going to honor only those who have chosen to attend.

Don't give the attention ***** any attention by bringing up his name during the ceremony.

#byefelicia

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expected this behavior from TO, but I think the HOF is stooping to his level. They are drawing more attention to him by taking this stance. Especially by publically announcing it. Two wrong don't make a right children!!

Agree that the public announcement was unnecessary. Should have just held the ceremony and had no mention of TO.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

so, you'd be an even bigger baby? And people wonder why we are where we are in society. So few people can be the bigger man now.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so, you'd be an even bigger baby? And people wonder why we are where we are in society. So few people can be the bigger man now.
TO pissed and moaned about not getting into the hall and when he finally makes it, he pisses on his induction and says he isn't attending and you're ok with that? So the hall should just go ahead and honor him even though TO rubbed their noses in it? As I said, I don't think the hall is going far enough. I would have nullified his induction altogether.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the HOF will not be including TO in the induction ceremony. I see no problem with that since TO will not be there. You can call it tic for tat but from my point of view, if TO is not there why waste time doing an introduction for him if he's not there to formally accept it. The induction ceremony is the formal induction into the hall of fame. Remember TO decided he wanted his induction done at another place not the HOF.

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lol

Justice served imo.

I wouldn’t be surprised at some point players in the HOF asked for these actions against this POS. Well done whomever.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I said, I don't think the hall is going far enough. I would have nullified his induction altogether.

Really? That doesnt seem like you.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the HOF will not be including TO in the induction ceremony. I see no problem with that since TO will not be there. You can call it tic for tat but from my point of view, if TO is not there why waste time doing an introduction for him if he's not there to formally accept it. The induction ceremony is the formal induction into the hall of fame. Remember TO decided he wanted his induction done at another place not the HOF.
You could make the arrangement that dead players should also be skipped during the ceremony. IMO the Hall is showing they can be butthurt and lead with emotions, just like TO. Not a good look for either party.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
You could make the arrangement that dead players should also be skipped during the ceremony. IMO the Hall is showing they can be butthurt and lead with emotions, just like TO. Not a good look for either party.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don't think the argument of dead players being installed is valid because it would be impossible for them to attend wouldn't it. Instead they have their family at the ceremony. I knew someone was going to throw that out but the family attending cancels that argument out.