TO still doesn’t get it!

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You could make the arrangement that dead players should also be skipped during the ceremony. IMO the Hall is showing they can be butthurt and lead with emotions, just like TO. Not a good look for either party.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Lol :biglaugh:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don't think the argument of dead players being installed is valid because it would be impossible for them to attend wouldn't it. Instead they have their family at the ceremony. I knew someone was going to throw that out but the family attending cancels that argument out.
What if TOs family stepped up and said they wanted to attend on his behalf?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
TO is not dead.
No, but you said a family stepping up cancels out the argument for dead players...why can't it cancel out for ding dongs like TO?

Everyone argues the HOF is for on field performance, so why not allow that to be celebrated, regardless of the enshrinee participating?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but you said a family stepping up cancels out the argument for dead players...why can't it cancel out for ding dongs like TO?

I'd love it if a family member stepped up to go to the ceremony in his place. He would absolutely lose it. LOL

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Everyone argues the HOF is for on field performance, so why not allow that to be celebrated, regardless of the enshrinee participating?

Let me put this in another context, if you were planning a birthday party for someone and they told you they plan on celebrating their birthday in a different city and state would you still carry on with plans to celebrate the person's birthday or would you cancel them since they would not be there?

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe MLB is different but Pete Rose, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens may argue differently.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I honestly have no problem with his decision... I just think think they should send his bust to UoT... or his house, and have his fans admire it there.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right from the front page of U of Tennessee Chattanooga website. Can't make this up and explains everything.

You must be registered for see images

https://www.utc.edu/

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What part of this subject made you unable to resist your urges of delusional race-baiting lol? This is the crying wolf nonsense that keeps your message from being taken seriously...
Huh? and Who are you directing this malice to?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Out performed Jerry Jones and jones won the bias popularity contest and entered the HOF - congrats TO you earned on your effort - my option matters very little - enjoy yourself - do it your way

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson