OT: Mike Jurecki terminated

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He’s turned into kind of an ass towards fans in social media. I remember having a discussion with him about Rob Gronkowski on his Facebook page and he DMed me to ask that I delete all of my comments because he thought I was wrong.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he used to say to many fans #keepwalking just cause doesnt like discussing with fans who dissent about some of his stataments and now he has to walk too...

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It sucks to know someone lost their job. Jurecki never had a big story break out in his tenure at 98.7. , probably the cause

Knowing that station from outside, it would not surprise me, if they let Jurecki go coz he is not pimp enough like Dumbo.

Last edited:

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
It's hard to believe unless his salary is really high and the station needed to cut back. He's been a Cardinal writer slash insider forever it seems. Good luck to him.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is stupid. Him and Somers are the only Cardinals reporters worth their salt in the valley. I can't listen to radio at work so I'm not much of a listener but I follow him on Twitter and would have for him to find a job that didn't involve the Cardinals.

That station seems like the only station left and even it's shows are going to crap

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yeah. I think he was too negative for inside the Cards mothership station. Gambo seemed to be getting all the stuff from the executive suite, and players didn’t want to talk to Jurecki because he worked for management.

Dan H

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He’s turned into kind of an ass towards fans in social media. I remember having a discussion with him about Rob Gronkowski on his Facebook page and he DMed me to ask that I delete all of my comments because he thought I was wrong.

I've had similar experiences where I would ask a question, them he would rephrase it slightly as though my initial question was wrong.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Eff him!

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Seems really surprising that they let him go. I wonder if they have their hooks into someone else that they really like so they cut ties with Jurecki since he has the least seniority. B-Train definitely can’t hold a show by himself.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
oh thanks god. he was putrid on the radio. i thought he'd help b-train, but he actually made the show worse. he's a total dick on his social media accounts as well, total dbag.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Looks like B-Train is gone too.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, looks like B-Train is also gone and that the Bickley & Marrota show will now be 4 hours.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Every sports talk show should be 4 hours. Where I’m at we have 2 Boston sports talk stations. They have zero national hosts and all shows are 4 hours. Pretty lucky to be able to listen to that everyday instead of all the national guys who are boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just curious, how much money does a guy like Jurecki get paid, like 100k or so?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dear Lord—we certainly don’t need more Dickley. 98.7 is about to be unlistenable