Brandon Williams played 1 defensive snap in 2017

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Brandon is the best Williams this team has had since Ryan Williams, who was the best player in the Cardinals backfield since Dennis McKinley, whose off field success was tops in the Cardinals history until Daryl Washington told Steve Keim to hold his beer.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I say this all the time but he would have been a UDFA had Keim & the staff not reached like hell for him.

Easily the worst pick of the Keim-era.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I say this all the time but he would have been a UDFA had Keim & the staff not reached like hell for him.

Worse than Cooper? Niklas?

I mean a third rounder should hopefully start for you at some point but a First rounder who never starts for you is a pretty big bust.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Brandon is the best Williams this team has had since Ryan Williams, who was the best player in the Cardinals backfield since Dennis McKinley, whose off field success was tops in the Cardinals history until Daryl Washington told Steve Keim to hold his beer.
Washington has nothing on McKinley, come on.......

McKinley, 26, faces charges that include conspiracy to distribute marijuana, a spokeswoman for the Arizona Attorney General's office said.

The 10-month investigation already has netted more than 1,500 pounds of marijuana, two tractor-trailers, nine vehicles, 11 guns and more than $400,000 in cash, not to mention 34 indictments and 27 search warrants. Other arrests are expected, authorities said.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worse than Cooper? Niklas?

I mean a third rounder should hopefully start for you at some point but a First rounder who never starts for you is a pretty big bust.
Nah, Cooper actually had a few good games. Niklas against the Browns is better than whatever Williams has done in his career so far. They were selected where I thought they were going to be. No doubt in my mind Williams would’ve went undrafted & maybe not even on a roster at the moment.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Nah, Cooper actually had a few good games. Niklas against the Browns is better than whatever Williams has done in his career so far. They were selected where I thought they were going to be. No doubt in my mind Williams would’ve went undrafted & maybe not even on a roster at the moment.

Let's not forget Cody Brown.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Even though he was a 6th round pick, I'd say Ryan Swope was. The guy was damaged goods going into the draft and we take him anyway. He retired, what, 2 days later?

thightower34

Rookie
Reaction score
Buddha Baker and David Johnson are the only standouts from SK’s drafts. HB was great until the injuries. Kiem is good at filling holes with underrated FAs. Our team is suffering from a lot of misses in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buddha Baker and David Johnson are the only standouts from SK’s drafts. HB was great until the injuries. Kiem is good at filling holes with underrated FAs. Our team is suffering from a lot of misses in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta give him credit on HB. Keim saw a home-run there. No ones fault on injuries.

The rest of the drafts were pretty awful though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard