Time to totally fire this coaching staff

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Here's the thing... do any of us trust Keim to make the pick in the draft that will prob be our QB of the future? I sure as hell don't.

He's STILL a holdover of the Graves era. Time to blow up EVERYTHING and get a new GM who will pick his new coach and QB next year.

This is the draft where he keeps or loses his job. It is the QB pick which every GM has to get right which keeps them employed for a while. If I was the owner, I would prevent him from talking me into signing another vet which was the result of another GM doing his job

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's the thing... do any of us trust Keim to make the pick in the draft that will prob be our QB of the future? I sure as hell don't.

He's STILL a holdover of the Graves era. Time to blow up EVERYTHING and get a new GM who will pick his new coach and QB next year.

Agree 100%. Keim has sat back & watched teams move in front of us the past 4 drafts to steal players we were interested in. We need a GM that has the balls to sacrifice first round picks if necessary to jump up and draft a stud college QB. No more retreads.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The rams were crap and they get rid of Fisher and all sudden they have a offense and leading the division. Our problems exist way beyond our players so BA probably needs to go along with SK.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we've got to draft a rookie. We are going to be bad for a while. No need to sign a veteran and subject fans to false hope.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And I think BA will retire, so we will have a new HC anyway. Keim gets another year, but will not have full control of personnel decisions.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I think we've got to draft a rookie. We are going to be bad for a while. No need to sign a veteran and subject fans to false hope.

But a new coach and rookie QB has a huge advantage with this team... we have enough talent on defense and we have a stud in David Johnson :)

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
We do need a new coaching staff but the injuries have decimated a team that had no margin for error. The whole roster will have to be broken down. In two years you won't recognize this team.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
And as much as I love #11, I wish they'd treat him like Aneas and find a contender to trade him to so he can get a ring. 2015 was our big chance and it just wasn't to be.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
We do need a new coaching staff but the injuries have decimated a team that had no margin for error. The whole roster will have to be broken down. In two years you won't recognize this team.

David Johnson, Patrick Peterson and Chandler Jones... I will recognize these Cardinals :)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
keim need to go as well
has been lucky with some free agents signings but the high draft picks has been terrible
also the extension he made are bad too

Last edited:

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
BA refuses to adapt and evolve. He holds onto under-performing players for too long and holds onto coaches of the under-performing units forever. 1 bad year ok , 2 bad years not ok, let alone 3 or more years.

BA's likability and loyalty will prevent this team from righting itself. Usually after a certain point there is so much frustration bubbling from the players will force changes but it would take a lot for the players to start the type of mutinies that get coaches, assistants or otherwise fired.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is a matter for Michael.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
You people are the biggest fair weather front runners I've ever seen.

Yeah we are all huge frontrunners. Sitting here on a Sunday taking time out to post messages about the team on a message board to strangers. Get out of here with that crap.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

+1

They gave it one more run at it with this team. I would have too. Now build another good team and I have no doubt they will.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah we are all huge frontrunners. Sitting here on a Sunday taking time out to post messages about the team on a message board to strangers. Get out of here with that crap.
we havent chosen arizona cause was a winning franchise so being called fair weather fan is a non sense

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Signing a guy lik Cousins would it us in the same position we are in right now. Too much salary cap money tied up to get help around him . Building a team runs in cycles. This regimes cycle has run its course. Signing veldeer and iupoti was the right thing to do at the time. But now the salaries owed to those two, fitz and Palmer put this roster in a bind. We need a fresh minds to coach this team. We need to draft the best college qb and spend our cap money on the online. Let the rookie fight it out with bortles and get younger throughout the entire roster.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1

They gave it one more run at it with this team. I would have too. Now build another good team and I have no doubt they will.

No they didn't. They gave it one more run while losing three of their best four players on D while doing NOTHING on O... for a team that was below .500 last year.

That's not a recipe for making a run at anything but failure.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's laughable to call ANYONE who's been a Cardinals fan for years a fair weather front runner, much less all us crazy enough to devote time not just to awful Sunday's but unfathomable amounts of time taking about them HERE.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
BA was the right hire at the time. He and Keim and Michael have the cards some legitimacy on a national stage. The franchise needed it.

But the Amos debacle says all I need to know to make a decision on him. Inflexibility and nepotism are the two worst traits a leader can possess. No one likes to be lead, much less criticized, by someone who is not willing to hold those closest to him accountable. It's time for him to go.

I'm split on Keim. He did a very good job into leading us into credibility but his draft failings in the first two rounds are ultimately unacceptable. It's a recipe for disaster to consistently strike out in the first two rounds.

I'm hoping the duo we hire are young guys. I'd love for this franchise to finally hit on young talent that can remain in place for a decade or longer for a change. Based on true merit.

To that end, who are the young bucks who show promise in front offices and as coordinators?

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No they didn't. They gave it one more run while losing three of their best four players on D while doing NOTHING on O... for a team that was below .500 last year.

That's not a recipe for making a run at anything but failure.

If you say so.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn