Thinking logically...

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Cardinals were in the running for Cro and Orakpo, who both signed huge contracts, that would mean they have plenty of $ left to spend...

But then again, logic and $5 will get you an overpriced cup of coffee.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are definitely sitting on some cash but are wise spenders looking for value plays and only splashing the pot for sure things. They wouldn't have even come close to those two offers and Def not 4 years for sackpo

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would hope that Kiem wasn't considering offering either of those players close to what they got.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think we're about done. Jerry Jones will over pay for AP. And Titans will overpay for Orakpo. Hopefully we get Irving to rotate with Spoon and Washington.

Look for OLB CB or RB round one.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we're about done. Jerry Jones will over pay for AP. And Titans will overpay for Orakpo. Hopefully we get Irving to rotate with Spoon and Washington.

Well, they set the bar at about $5m for Murray, and just signed MacFadden to a two year deal. And, from what I've read, it's the younger Jones who is largely running the shop and he's a bit more rational, less emotional then his Dad.

They're in a good spot to draft a running back stud in this year's draft.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Jerry Jones & Arkansas. RT @NFLCharean: Cowboys agree to two-year deal with Darren McFadden pending a physical.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson