Stanton surgery

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Prior to infection, Drew Stanton (MCL sprain) was recovering well. May be done now. This explains switch to Ryan Lindley — prep for playoffs

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We may lose in the first round with Lindley. That would make two sub .500 teams to win a playoff game.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We may lose in the first round with Lindley. That would make two sub .500 teams to win a playoff game.

For the most part, everything about this team is great. It is a great nice 4X4 that wins ugly games and always drives through the mud and gets up hill and just gets the job done but unfortunately now we have nothing at QB... meaning we just lost our steering column and are going no where

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well, Lindley does love his Bible, so.....there's that.

Actually, I'm really not surprised by this, or, I should say too bummed out by this news... Had Stanton come back,, he would not have been remotely close to 100%. And hell, even a fully healthy Stanton is suspect...
As a long suffering Cards fan, I can take these shots to the chin and just roll with them. This season is just so perfectly Cardinal-esque! All the way down to making the post season with now, no credible offering at QB.
To get to 11 wins has been a helluva of lot of fun! Doing it the way this team has was a great surprise and thrill. We'll have next year once again raise our hopes before tragedy strikes... For now, we dwell in the realm of pure Cardinal misfortune... A truly unique brand of bad, bad luck...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, big red 1959 can now officially make a this season is over thread

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my decision to push my flight to New Orleans next Sunday to 7 PM is looking like a great one right now.

Getting in at midnight... with a 6 am call time... all so I can make sure I can watch Ryan Lindley get the ever living crap beat out of him... by the worst team to ever make the playoffs. Ugh.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to hear a tornado took out the stadium and half the staff. What a total BS bad luck year. I give up man. F!!

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to hear a tornado took out the stadium and half the staff. What a total BS bad luck year. I give up man. F!!

I had a terrific Christmas with the family, and actually managed to stay away from the internet for the most part. This freaking sucks. I'm so pissed. F*** the Rams.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side, the Cardinals waited and didn't ruin Christmas, just the day after Christmas.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really odd, if he hadn't had surgery how does he have an infection in the knee?

We just can't catch a break.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Losing in round 1 of the playoffs after being the 1 seed in the NFC for at least the last 7 weeks.........

Classic Cards

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
“I think our quarterback room is as strong as any in the National Football League,” Arians said.

You must be registered for see images attach

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can we please bring in an experienced QB now? I don't care how short of time they have to learn the offense....it HAS to be better than what we have. Unless this coaching staff has already raised the white flag.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn