C Palmer didnt practice 9-29-14

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
any updates as to why??? It sounded like he was ready to go full steam. Personally I don't think he needs the practice and would prefer him to rest up given how tumultuous his last couple weeks have been going. Wednesday should tell the tale is we have palmer or Stanton starting in Denver...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
According to Arians' comments on Friday, he was expecting Palmer to be healthy today, and to start practicing on Wednesday.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
attachment.php

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any updates as to why??? It sounded like he was ready to go full steam. Personally I don't think he needs the practice and would prefer him to rest up given how tumultuous his last couple weeks have been going. Wednesday should tell the tale is we have palmer or Stanton starting in Denver...

If he is going to play, hes going to need reps to get back on target vs overthrowing/underthrowing come Sunday. He needs the practice.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Carson...Carson...alvays with the undertrowing and the overtrowing and the sidevays trowing and the backvard trowing. Trow it at the target already. Oy vey.

Don't freak, I come from a heavily Semitic clan.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

This is not a joke, and it's not a bet. It's a promise: If Drew Stanton plays Sunday and wins, I will make that my avatar for the rest of the football season.

Actually, I think you had a different one with my handle on it. It might be somewhere on my home laptop or in my inbox. Either way, if you have it, I'll use that instead.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
This is not a joke, and it's not a bet. It's a promise: If Drew Stanton plays Sunday and wins, I will make that my avatar for the rest of the football season.

Actually, I think you had a different one with my handle on it. It might be somewhere on my home laptop or in my inbox. Either way, if you have it, I'll use that instead.

Oh, I looked. I looked really hard for that one and couldn't find it.

I also had a picture, that when you clicked on it, it brought you to the very first thread that you were debating people about what Stanton being the starter of the Cardinals would be like.

LOL. Good times!

Palmer has left this board a barren wasteland. What fun is it if, you cannot debate whether or not Max Hall is the QBOF.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Oh, I looked. I looked really hard for that one and couldn't find it.

I also had a picture, that when you clicked on it, it brought you to the very first thread that you were debating people about what Stanton being the starter of the Cardinals would be like.

LOL. Good times!

Palmer has left this board a barren wasteland. What fun is it if, you cannot debate whether or not Max Hall is the QBOF.

Shoot. It must've been on my old work computer, because I don't have photoshop on this one. Maybe it'll work in MSPaint. Because this is pretty much the best thing ever:

Attachments

• large_Screen_285.jpg
    large_Screen_285.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 443
  • large_Screen_285 BIG RED.jpg
    large_Screen_285 BIG RED.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Shoot. It must've been on my old work computer, because I don't have photoshop on this one. Maybe it'll work in MSPaint. Because this is pretty much the best thing ever:

LOL

Well done. Good find!

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Carson Palmer didn't make the progress during the bye week the team was expecting. According to BA Wed/Thur are significant days.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with this being a gametime decision , if the situation were reversed the Bronco's would have no problem with letting us wonder which QB will start .

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Carson Palmer didn't make the progress during the bye week the team was expecting. According to BA Wed/Thur are significant days.

doesn't it seem a little early in the week to be disclosing this? Injury updates don't have to be released until Wednesday, and we've been very quiet about most of our injuries under the BA regime.

Go Cards!!!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Fanaika did not practice today. Larsen moved over to his side. Cooper in the lineup today.

Hmmm...

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should just make Stanton be the starter and take our chances. Palmer clearly not ready yet and who knows how off he will be come Sunday

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Jurecki:

#Cardinals QB Carson Palmer mentioned last week that coming up on Wednesday he expects do a lot more when it comes to throwing. #AzvsDEN

I know the season is over and Palmer isn't 150%, but let's wait til Wednesday to start doubting

Reaction score
Jurecki:

#Cardinals QB Carson Palmer mentioned last week that coming up on Wednesday he expects do a lot more when it comes to throwing. #AzvsDEN

I know the season is over and Palmer isn't 150%, but let's wait til Wednesday to start doubting

:thumbup: I agree 137% TJ.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As I said before this is a 4-6 week injury. There is no "real" timetable, so they are playing it off like there is a mystery. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he isn't ready to go Sunday.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the big question is.... If palmer isnt ready by Sunday and Stanton finds a way to beat the Broncos, will there still be no qb controversy??

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The question should be: Can we win the Super Bowl with Stanton as our QB (ala the Rams Kurt Warner)?