Seattle politician calls Arizona "racist wasteland" after loss

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And just for good measure.. Eat **** Seattle.. **** off and die you ****bags.. :D

Scoreboard

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have encountered many Seahawks fans at Cards games.. And they are as racist as they come.. And they were dudes with tramp stamps.. No lie..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have encountered many Seahawks fans at Cards games.. And they are as racist as they come.. And they were dudes with tramp stamps.. No lie..

Been there done that! :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its all good.. Tomorrow I will wake up to sunshine once again and not have one thought in my head of Cobaining myself..

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
And here is a pic of the guy:

You must be registered for see images

He looks like a child molester who cheats on his wife with underage boys. But, he shouldn't take my trash talk too seriously.

LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Four years ago, there were like 4 Seahawks fans. Now, I can find their gear in a local SoCal Target.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Give him the Pottsville cursed championship trophy and call it good! Obviously he doesn't know Billy Bidwill's cultural track record is much better than his teams record! .

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Four years ago, there were like 4 Seahawks fans. Now, I can find their gear in a local SoCal Target.

Dude it's ridiculous how full their bandwagon is. Such a trendy team and it's annoying. I can handle people dusting off their old Cowboy/Steeler/Bears jerseys when they are good, but a bunch of people suddenly deciding they are Seahawk fans is freaking lame considering they cant tell you a single thing about that team more than 4 years ago.

For the 1st game between us and them this season, the Thursday night game, I was down in Tucson working and my hotel room didn't have the channel the game was on so I went to Buffalo Wild Wings.

I walk in this place and I notice I dont see any Cards jerseys so I'm like ok, they dont buy Cards gear down here in Tucson, that's fine.

Game starts, Seahawks score, 90% of the bar erupts in cheers.

I'm like dude, WTH? Big Seattle fans down here in Tucson eh??? Give me a freaking break. Table full of morons next to me spent 10 minutes trying to figure out if their QB's name was Russel or Ronald Wilson.

Stupid. I'm sure they're all "CARDS FANS" again starting tonight.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude it's ridiculous how full their bandwagon is. Such a trendy team and it's annoying. I can handle people dusting off their old Cowboy/Steeler/Bears jerseys when they are good, but a bunch of people suddenly deciding they are Seahawk fans is freaking lame considering they cant tell you a single thing about that team more than 4 years ago.

You must be registered for see images attach

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This was a gem I dropped on a couple forums building up to the game, some folks actually thought it was real!!

I'm looking all over the net, trying to find that fascinating article on the Seahawks stadium and it's impressive "12th man". The read is a very good one, as it goes into detail on why their stadium is soooo loud. Their findings were that there was no cheating or re-amplifying of sound. The fans there are just that loud, and then they go into great deal one why the fans are so loud in Seattle. Apparently, most of the fans at the Seahawk games are girls, or guys that sound like girls when they yell loudly. The female has a higher octave, and the decible level goes up greatly when you have 15,000 chicks and guys that sound like chicks.....very impressive Seattle!!!!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I didn't like Seattle much at all when I visited for a Cards game a couple years back. Like someone mentioned, all kinds of panhandlers and bums and the city was dirty. Rain and gray skies everyday. I don't get the allure but I always hear people say they love Seattle. Not me.

I also didn't think the stadium was that loud. It was loud but not any more than other stadiums I have visited. U of P was every bit as loud during the playoff run.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Another idiot pulls the race card out of his A$$ for no legitimate reason whatsoever.. now he's trying to shove it back up there. Sorry dude, too late. I hope you get what you deserve and get run out of office.

:biglaugh: Dude needs to get help, before he gets hurt. Seriously.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading through comments on his page, people are really starting to miss the point. Calling him a "liberal d-bag who supports illegals".

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

:newcards:

i couldn't help myself, i had to post this on his wall:

Go Arizona Cardinals! You're kind of an idiot letting your twitter flap as a public figure . . . but I guess you're finding that out . . .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn